My lie and new life

Hit by a truck

Her eyes was full with anger when she hit him in the face as he begun to bleed. The grin on her face grow bigger when he screamed for whole his worthless life. He tried to drag himself to the table and stand, but she hit him once again in the back which made him lye still on the floor.. He closed his eyes and soon he felt his cellphone go on in his hand. He had earlier tried to call his best friend but then she had came in and hit him in the face. He pressed the green button so she didn't see. He could hear a voice on the other side when he tried to pull himself up again.

"Why?" He cried and felt the tears stream down his face. Once again he screamed in pain when she had hit him, now in the stomach. He looked at his once beloved wife and one of the only things in his life he loved. She stepped closer and grabbed him in the black hair and pull him up on his knees. He closed his eyes and tried not to scream.

"You are a fucking bustard Billie Joe!" She shouted and made him unconscious with even more hits.

**On the other side of the phone**

He was starring out in the air and listen on his best friends being biten up by the women that once was his friend. He bite his nails and the man in the cough beside him could hear the scream. They both looked terrified on each other when all they could hear was a smash from a door. A tear fall down the man with the phone cheek and he stared pale on the phone.

"Mike, you okey?" After a while of silence the man with the phone bite his lip and turn his head to his friend and nod gently. "Mikey was that... Billie?"

"Yeah...and...Adie" He said with fear in his voice.

"She's his wife. Why Mike?"
Mike didn't answer him, instead he ran to the door and got his jacket. Soon the other had join him and they both was of to there friend Billie's house who was all black when they reached it. They had wait in two hour for Billie for band practice and he wasn't one who came one hour late.

"Mike I can't see him. He can be hurt"

"Tré hold yourself together. I'm not goin' in without you, understand?"

"Okey but I will go after you." Tré dried his eyes and walked after his friend to the door. Mike opened the door slowly and walk in to the livingroom where Billie lied, still unconscious.

**Three hours later**
*Billie's Point of view*

The light blinded me when I open my eyes and turn to face the face of my best friend Mike. He huge me tight when he saw that I was awake. The head hurt really bad and I close my eyes just in time to see Tré come running and huge me tight.

"You hear me Billie-boy?"

"No Tré, leave"

"But daddy mum don't want me to be here" I open my eyes again and saw my son Jakob with big read eyes. I reach after him and whipped the tears of his face.

"Where's your brother?"

"Daddy don't leave!" He huge me and Adie walked in but didn't even look at me. She walk to Jakob and grab his hand and walk fast to the door. The last time I saw my son. I close my eyes once again and tears begun to stream down my face. A hand was placed on my shoulder while I cried silent.