My lie and new life

The lies

**Billie's Point of view**

The next past days I lied in the cough and did nothing, without drink the beer and
other things Mike had. He have hiden the last so I couldn't be drunk all the time.
"Fuck you Mike. I need it for fuck sake... "

"Billie I can't give it to you. You have three sons to take care of now."
I saw him sitting down beside me and holding the cell phone.

"Have you told her that I want to come to her?"

"Yeah, and she don't want to see you. She said the same like Adie."
I shock my head and walk to the wall and hit my head hard in it. I had done
all this and now they both hate me. The tears begun once again stream down
my eyes. I felt Mike's hand on my shoulder when he sat down beside me.

"Calm down. You can still see Jake and Joey if you want. They are yours too."

"But I hit him Mike. I was drunk and high."

**Flashback Three weeks**

I return home drunk and high after a fight with Adie. She was already asleep and I made my way to the cough whereI was commanded to sleep. It was dark in the house and I couldn't see the little kid that walked in to me.

"What the heck are you doing fucker?!"

"Dad I didn't see you." he sounded a little scared when he never had seen me drunk before. I hit my head and look down on him.

"What the hell do you want kid?"

"I just want water." I felt him trying to walk past me but I turned around and hit him with my hand. He stopped and looked scared at me. I had never hit him and my kid never though I could.

"Daddy?"

"I didn't mean it. I didn't"

"You fucking hit mom!"
I look at a screaming Joseph and he had an outbreak. He walk back from me and I shock my head to him. I felt the drugs take over more and I hit him once more but with meaning. He look know with fear at me and push me back. I hit him again and I cry inside when I hit him more and more to Adie had get Mike over to the house. I had said that I never should take drugs more and know had I take more then when I was younger.

**End of flashback**

"Hey Billie? Don't say so when you didn't mean it. You was drunk and everyone do something stupid."

"Adie gave me two weeks to trust me and the whore comes and say that I slept with she when I was high. I can't even trust my kids anymore."

"Come on Bill. You can trust them. Rian are just a whore. Don't care about her."

"You are fucking nuts Mike. She have Ryan. My Ryan!"

"I said calm down. He's not even yours and no one know for certain... "
I nod gently and he stood up again and lead me to the kitchen.