My lie and new life

The first try to suicide

**Billie's Point of view**

The tears was streaming down my face again and the eyes was placed on the photo in my hands. My two sons Joseph and Jakob and I was on it when we had fishing one time. Adie had make great food by fish we hade got. I slowly turned when I found Mike sitting down beside me to place a hand on my shoulder like he had done one day before when we had been by Adie. I lean to him and shut my red and teary eyes. All terrible things happen on the same time. I hit my son, I cheated on my wife that I only love and my wife have taken my kids from me.

A sound from the door had catch my interest and I look with wonder on Mike that look the same. I got up like Mike and should just walk out from the bedroom when someone had came running in to me so I was lying on my back.

"Fuck you Frank!" My eyes met Tré's which was holding himself from laugh. I shook my head and got up again with Mike's help.
"You are funny some times Billie Boy."
"Shut it."
"What shall you do about it little Billie Boy?"
"Kill you what else?"
"So you don't want the beers and have a good time for once and stop crying?" I
shook my head and rest my forehead on Mike's shoulder. All was spinning
cause I hadn't eaten anything for a while. Mike helped me down and I sat down
beside Tré that had already open a beer. They begun to talk about things that
had hapen when we was younger and other things until Mike had fallen asleep after eleven beers or more. My eyes was placed on Tré who was lying comfortable in the couch. I had my legs on Mike and sat on his legs when Tré turn to me and had placed the beer on the table.

"You know that you only have Joey and Jake? The whore tried to get your money." I just nodded to him and was thinking in silent when he had spoken.

I dried my eyes with my shirt and look down on the floor. "Sorry Tré that I screamed at you"

"It's okey man. I didn't mean it. Almost... "

"Yeah sure Tré. You are Tré Cool." He smiled to me and I just shook my head before I took his beer. "I just want to die Tré. It's the only way."

"Billie you have two sons that love you. Stop saying things like that." I shock my head again and drank two beers more. The TV was on, but it was no fun. Bush just talking about the war and other things. Who the fuck looking at that? 'key it was good sometime maybe.

"Bill I must go now. Don't get to drunk." He wink at me before he got to the door and walked home. His girlfriend didn't want him there and didn't want him drunk home. I get all the empty bottle out and get to the bedroom. A hour or so I just lied on the bed and thinking on all that had hapen. Sometime I drank from the beer in my hand. The eyes was fixed on the door and I get down to the kitchen where I got a knife before I got back to the bathroom.

I sat on the floor and the eyes was red and teary again. Red blood streamed down the wrist. The knife got deeper and it was coming more blood on the white floor. The sound from someone which was coming was closer but the knife got even deeper. My eyes was closed when Mike walk in and looked with sorrow on the blood who was taking the white floors place.