‹ Prequel: Lost In The Fire
Sequel: Closed Away

Charlatans And Saints

Molotov Cocktails On The House

Watching as Gina walked inside of the house, I headed back to Chris’ with a smile slapped on my face. I knew her age, I did, but what the fuck. She was smoking, and I may have let her mother away, but Gina was about the next best thing. Hell, she was better than Ol’ Glory.

Christian gave me the dirtiest look I’ve seen in a while, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing, huh?”

“What are you talking about?” plopping down on the couch, I propped my feet up and stared at his icy cold glare.

“You going to go up to Gina in the morning and tell her tonight was wrong. I can’t fucking believe you, Jason!” with that and a slap on my head, Christian was out of the room. Thoughts swirled around in my head, and I let out a loud sigh.

Leave it up to the douche bag to wreck my fun.

----------------------------ZACK-------------------------------

Grabbing an abandoned alcohol bottle, a cloth, and my trust lighter, I sat on my bed with the widest grin on my face. Gently setting the cloth inside of the bottle and lighting the end before placing the top over it, I opened up my window. I only had a matter of seconds, and I had to execute this the right way.

She could fuck whoever she wanted, whatever. This is what she’d always get in return.

Winding my arm back, I through it into the open window, hearing it explode on impact again the wall and hear Gina’s frightened scream as she jumped out of the way.

“MAYE ROMEO WILL SAVE HIS WHOREY JULIET NOW, HUH GINA!?”