‹ Prequel: Lost In The Fire
Sequel: Closed Away

Charlatans And Saints

Patiran Saint

My feet echoed on the wet pavement as I came closer to Jimmy and Christian. I held onto the belt of my jack hurring.

"You fucking slut!"
Christian stood up, pointing his finger at me. Haulting my actions I skidded to a stop.

"What?"

"You heard me! You fucking come back yelling at me?! While you fucked every guy you could?! Even Tunny!"
My eyes flew out of my head.

"WHAT?! I never did anything with him! Who told you that?!"
Christian glanced at Jimmy. I threw my hands up into the air.

"And you believe him?"
Placing my hands on my hips, Christian nodded his head. I rolled my eyes walking up to Jimmy, prodding a finger into his chest.

"You fucking instigator, if I wasn't in the right mind I'd fucking-"

"You'd what? Kill me? Darling I already did that to myself."
He smirked folding his arms across his chest. I scowled and walked away. If I wasn't mistake I believe Jimmy just did that to spite me. Just cause I didn't want to be with him. I clentched my jaw tightly as I walked at a brisk pace around the corner. I tripped suddenly over something. I looked to the source and found a foot. I looked up connecting it. My face paled to a ghostly white.

"Well if it isn't the patiran saint."

I scrambled up horrified by his face. I fell back again yelping as I smacked my arm into the concrete. He picked me up, his face was so disfigured but I knew that voice from anywhere. I clentched my eyes shut as his mancical laugher echoed around us.

"Lets go pay a visit to your home town St. Glory."