Perfect Imperfections

Perfectly Imperfect

Gerard is the best male model there is. He can contort his body into several difficult, yet appealing, positions. And the way he interprets emotions is phenomanal. He's one of the best artists New York has to offer. And his singing voice is that of an angel's. He is openly and accepted as a gay man. He lives in a completely perfect world.

Frank is a lot less accomplished than Gerard. He is a 16 year old Jersey boy who parties on school nights. But he's an expert liar. How else would his parents believe that his grades are exceptionally well? Hated by every teacher or other school staff member in his school, but sought after by all the girls. Because Frank is somewhat of a bad boy, and girls will always fall for the bad guy. But Frank doesn't like girls, he likes boys. His world is pretty imperfect.

Gerard needs a break from fame and fortune, so he decides to take a trip to his hometown to see his little brother, Mikey. Mikey is quite accomplished, himself. He is starting a rock record label. Gerard doesn't want to be a model, he wants to be in a rock band. He's hoping his brother, an avid bassist, can help him with his dream. Gerard is done with being perfect, he wants to be normally imperfect.

Frank wants nothing more than to play guitar for the rest of his life. He has tried,and failed many times, to get his band, Pencey Prep, signed by Mikey's record label. Frank's parents want him to be an accountant. They want him to have a stable, well paid career. He assures them that he will start applying to colleges soon, but he never will apply to any of the advanced schools. Frank has a few friends, Ray, who also plays guitar, and Bob, who is a beast when it comes to drums. Frank hates being an imperfection; he wants to be a perfect celebrity with his face plastered all over MTV.

But, then again, we all crave perfection. Something that does not exist in any form. But a few select things are an exception. Gerard is one of those exceptions. Frank, however, is not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the introduction!!! Comment/Subscribe, please! And notify me if there are any mistakes. I'd love to hear feedback :)