Perfect Imperfections

Story time!

Gerard looked, and smelled, like shit. He'd just thrown up, multiple times. It was the most disgusting thing ever, but I didn't care.

"Fuck...I'm gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow," he whined.

"That's what you get for having too much fun!" I smirked.

"Yea, ha ha ha, very funny. God, I'm so fucking tired. I could just like...Fall asleep..." Gerard trailed off and yawned.

"I don't think it's a good idea to fall asleep in here...Unless you want people emptying their bladders all over you," I advised.

"Yes, I guess you're right. I'll just jack Mikey's room. He won't care," he reasoned. When he tried to stand up, he fell back down.

"Woa there, dude. Slow down. Need some help?" I asked. Gerard nodded so I helped him to his feet. He was wobbly, but I managed to get him into his brother's room. He collapsed on the bed, and I was sure he was asleep until he called my name.

"Frank..." He called.

"Yes, Gerard?" I answered.

"Do I have to be here alone?" He wondered.

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Will you stay in here with me?" He whispered.

"I guess so, yea," I agreed.

"Thank you. I don't like being alone when I'm drunk," Gerard thanked me. "Don't just stand there! Come over here and sit down."

Okay, I'll admit it. It scared me when Gerard told me to come over and sit with him. What if he's a scary rapist?

"I'm not a raper, I promise!" He giggled.

I smiled and sat on the big bed.

"Tell me a story, Frank!" Gerard demanded.

"If you insist," I said, receiving a giggled from him. "Once upon a time... Wait, no. Okay. One day, in the land of Dirty Jersey, there was a young boy who lived life on the edge. He wanted fame and fortune. And in his attempts at gaining fame and fortune, he met a prince. The prince had once been a resident of Jersey, but he moved away. And now he was back. The prince met the young boy and they became good friends.

However, the boy didn't want to be the prince's friend. He wanted to be more than friends. He could never muster up the courage to tell the prince, though. So he went on living his life, lonely, and in love with the prince. Little did he know that the prince felt the same way. He could never tell the boy how he felt either.

One day, the prince fell ill, and was going to die. The boy lay by his side, crying. The prince smiled at him and said, "You know, I've always loved you." The boy looked up and smiled back. The prince got better, and they lived happily ever after. The end."

Gerard looked up at me, "That was a good story. Sing me a song now!"

I laughed at his childishness and sang him a song. Halfway through, he fell asleep. I smiled at him, because he looked so adorable. I began to feel a little sleepy, myself. And so despite the raging party going on, I fell asleep beside Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) That was a cute one!!! :D Comment, subscribe...Send me love?? :D <3