Perfect Imperfections

"That would, in a sense, be incest."

Whoever that Bob kid was, was cute. Really adorable. He had blonde hair. But not white-blonde, it was more of a golden blonde. And a lip ring. I'm afraid of needles myself, but lip rings are the shit. And blue eyes. The most gorgeous blue eyes I'd ever seen.

Frank wasn't too bad, himself. He was short, though. Slightly long brown hair, green eyes, pretty nice body...

Woah, Gerard. Calm down. These are kids for fuck's sake! Well, it's only a two year difference...NO. You just broke up with Bert. God, I'm fucked up in the head.

"Hello? Earth to Gerard! Bob, I think he's dead..." Frank said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm not dead! I was just thinking," I replied.

"About what? Me and Bob getting it on? Because we can if you want!" Frank joked.

Bob laughed at him and smacked him playfully on the head, "Anytime, Frankie-doodle!"

Wow, they're close... If I'd have said something like that around my friends, they'd completely disown me.

"Are you sure you're not together? Because you'd be so adorable!" I asked.

"That would, in a sense, be incest. Bobbert here is like my brother," Frank answered.

"Yea, and plus, it would be awkward. Like, having crazy butt sex, and then waking up and playing Halo the next day. Would you want to play Halo with someone you fucked?" Bob reasoned.

"Bobby-kinz isn't even my type!" Frank yelled.

"Oh? And what is your type?" I wondered aloud.

"Tall, but not too tall, pretty eyes, nice ass, no moobs like Bob has. I mean really, Bob, would it kill you to make friends with a treadmill? Oh yea, and he has to like music and art and shit like that," he explained.

"Hey! You know very well that treadmills are still unhappy with me for breaking the little heart rate thingy!" Bob yelled.

I giggled, "You guys are funny."

After I said that, several people began to wake up and groan.

"Aw shit!!" Mikey yelled from another room.

"Yo, Mikes! What's wrong?" I called to him.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!! FUCK!!!" He screamed, "Oh God..."

I looked around for him and found him tugging at his hair with a scared expression on his face.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" I asked, becoming worried. My protective older brother instincts began kicking in.

"Gerard, what if she's pregnant? Oh God!!" He said. I put my arms around him as he started to cry.

"Sh, it'll be okay, Mikey. Shh," I soothed him.

"Gerard, I can't be a dad!!" he sobbed, "I just can't!!"

"Honey, it's okay. Shh, look, there's always the morning after pill, and hopefully she's on birth control," I whispered.

"I was too fucked up to use protection. Why am I so stupid, Gee?" Mikey cried.

"You're not stupid, Mikey. Don't ever think you are. You're just a teenager that wanted to have fun, and it got a little out of hand," I said, stroking his hair.

"It was my first, too, Gerard," he sobbed. You see, Mikey and I are close. Very close. So we tell each other everything.

"Aw, Mikey, it's okay. Shh, do you at least know her?" I asked.

He nodded, "She's a good friend."

"Well at least you know her well. I want you to go find her and talk to her about it, okay?" I told him.

He nodded again, "Thanks, Gee. I love you."

"I love you too, Mikey. Now go," I said with a smile and let him go. I shook my head at him; what a crazy kid. It's an easy thing to figure out, really. I'm gay, and even I know that there's always a morning after pill!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...I don't like this one... :P I got bored with it, so I decided to put in a little drama! :D Comment, yes? :D

SilverPlague, I love you, dear! :D Your comments are always wonderful! :D If you want, you can be the chick Mikey knocked up. :D Unless you want to be something else... *giggle*