Perfect Imperfections

Girls are super heros, I think.

Gerard is hot. Like, really hot. The "God, I would fuck you so hard!" kind of hot. I feel kind of bad because I said that Bob had man boobs. He doesn't, actually. But he's squishy and comfy! I think Mikey knocked some chick up, because he was screaming about someone being pregnant. One of the reasons I'm gay is vaginas scare the shit out of me. How can girls bleed for an entire week and still be alive? Girls are super heros, I think.

"Frank, darling, your head is on my dick," Bob informed me. I squished my head down harder in response. "Goddamit, Frank! Move your fucking head!"

"Does that mean you finally want that blowjob?" I asked ecxitedly.

"If it means you gett off of me, then yes," Bob said laughing.

I heard sobbing from another room and looked up at him with a puzzled look. He just shrugged it off and said, "We should probably go home."

I nodded, "Okay!"

Just then, Gerard walked back in the living room and plopped down beside Bob and me on the couch, so I sat up.

"We gotta head home now, tell Mikey that the party was fucking sweet," Bob said to Gerard.

Gerard nodded and smiled, "It was a shitload of fun."

I giggled, "You're pretty, Gerard!"

Gerard gave me a confused look. "Is he always this weird?" He asked Bob.

"24/7. Nobody ever gets a break. He's fucking insane," Bob replied as he stood up.

"Bye, Gerard!!" I yelled as we walked out the door.

"Bye, Frank!" Gerard yelled back with a giggle.

"You like him, don't you?" Bob asked after we'd gotten out of the driveway.

"Yes. He's fucking hot!!" I answered.

Bob smiled, "I hope he likes you. You deserve someone good."

I hugged him, "I LOVE YOU BOB!"

He laughed and picked me up and ran around in circles. We got odd looks from random people, but we didn't care. I jumped down and yelled at Bob that I wanted a piggy back ride. He bent down so I could climb on his back.

"Yes, my Princess Frankie!" He agreed.

"SCORE!!! I looooove you Prince Bobbert!" I screamed.

He ran back to my house with me on his back. When he opened the door, my mom laughed.

"Frank, honey, you're going to break Bob's back!" She scolded me.

I laughed, "Bob's my horsie!" And then I jumped off his back to humor her.

"So where were you boys last night?" She asked. I looked at Bob.

"My house. Just watching movies and stuff," Bob said, saving me. I made a heart with my hands and blew him a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter either. :( SilverPlague is in the next chapter, which will be in Mikey's point of view! :D It's going to be a rare occurance, though :( Not her appearance in the story, but Mikey's point of view. :D COMMENT!!! Please??