Perfect Imperfections

"Nothing but shitty horror movies and Disney Pixar films and popcorn."

I'll admit it, I was kind of sad when Frank left. He was cute, and funny. Insane and too hyper, yes. But I liked him. I hope Mikey has more parties. I also hope Mikey has things figured out with Isobel. I wonder if she really is pregnant. I'll be there for them every step of the way if she is. Kids were waking up and leaving often. And soon, there were only a few left. After they were gone, I got bored. So I decided to go talk to Mikey. I went into his room, but he wasn't there. I looked around for him and finally found him in a guest room with Issie on his shoulder. They were just sitting there in each other's company. It was adorable.

"Mikey, I'm going to leave now," Isobel said, lifting her head off his shoulder. He nodded and took her in his arms.

"Bye, Issie," He sighed as she got off the bed and walked out of the room, smiling at me.

"Is it all sorted out, now?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yep. And we kissed. I really like her, Gee."

I smiled and sat on the bed with him, wrapping him up in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into my chest. I missed hugging my little brother. He's an amazing person. I love this kid. In a strictly platonic way.

"I'm here for you every step of the way if she really is pregnant, you know that, right?" I reminded him.

"I know, Gee. I missed you. A lot. Why did you stay with Bert? I told you, Gee. I told you he wasn't good enough for you," Mikey whispered.

I sighed, "Because I was too blinded by camera flashes to see who he really was." A tear found its way down my face.

"Don't cry, Gerard. How long are you gonna stay with me?" He asked.

"I'll find a house soon," I said.

"You can stay as long as you want. I like having company. I love you, Gerard. You're my big brother," Mikey offered.

We were having a brotherly movie moment. It was sweet.

"I love you too, Mikey. I don't wanna be a bum, though. So I'm going to go look for a house. Tomorrow. Because I'm so fucking hungover today, it's not even funny," I said, my head still throbbing.

Mikey smiled, "You had fun last night, I could tell. I had fun too. A little too much fun, actually."

I laughed and pushed his hair out of his face. "Nice, Mikes, nice."

"Let's have a movie day, Gerard. Just you an me. All day. Nothing but shitty horror movies and Disney Pixar films and popcorn," Mikey suggested.

I gasped, "YES! It's gonna be so much fun!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I think I'm in love with my best friend. And I think she loves me back. I know we both like each other, because we both just admitted it. <3

Okay, I have an amazing idea if I decide to make Isobel preggo. I'll be having a contest. If you can guess my idea, I'll dedicate 3 chapters to you and have you guest star!! :D Also, suggest some movies I can say Mikey and Gerard watch!! :D

P.S. Who likes Issie? :D