Perfect Imperfections

"The Internet is really, really great!"

Oh my, how I love my dearest Bob! He saved my ass from a large grounding. My mom would have killed me if she knew I'd gone to a party.

After Bob told my mom where I had supposedly been last night, she smiled and went into the kitchen.

"Wanna stay over? You can tell your mom you were here last night, and you wanna stay again," I suggested to Bob. He smiled and nodded, whipping out his cell phone and dialing his mom's phone number.

"Mom? Can I stay over at Frank's house again tonight?" He asked her. "Yea, I was here last night, too, but I wanna stay again. Really? Awesome! Thanks mommy!!! I love you! Bye."

I giggled and fist pumped the air. Bob laughed at me and I yelled to my own mother, "Bob's stayin' over tonight!"

"Okay, sweetie! Don't make extreme messes!" She yelled back.

I looked and Bob and then bolted for the stairs. He shook his head and ran after me. He ended up tickling me when we got to the top, and he continued to tickle me all the way into my room. He finally stopped when I fell over onto my bed.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" I asked him after my giggles had died down.

"Hmm, we could play X-Box, or jam, or go swimming, or jump on the trampoline, or watch porn!! On the Internet!!!" He said, laughing.

"The Internet is really, really great!" I sang.

"For porn!" He sang along.

"Hey, let's go jump on the trampoline!! Go find my iHome, and I'll go get my iPod," I decided. Bob nodded and searched around for my iHome while I looked for my iPod. I found it in a pair of jeans, and Bob found my iHome under my bed. We took them outside to the back yard, and I plugged my iHome in.

Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold began playing as Bob and I got on the trampoline. We jumped around like idiots, headbanging and doing flips, for at least two hours. It was a lot of fun, but we hadn't killed much time. So we decided to go back inside and watch a movie. I let Bob pick out the movie, and he picked out The Hangover. Basically, the funniest movie fucking ever.

"How dare you!!! She is a nice lady!!" Zack Galifianakis yelled on the screen. Bob and I burst out into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is set in current day, My Chem never happened (:O NOOO!!!), Frank is 16, Bob is 17, Gerard is 20 or something like that, Mikey is 18, and Ray is 17, too, I guess.

Sorry it took so long, I went on vacation with my family for a little while. :)