Perfect Imperfections

Breaking up is hard to do. Unless he's a douche

"Gee-baby, do you have to leave?" my adorable boyfriend pouted.

"Yes, honey," I reminded him. "I really need a break from my life right now."

He looked hurt so I quickly assured him, "Sweetheart, you know it's not you. I love you, okay?"

"I know. I love you too Gerard," he nodded.

"I've already got my bags packed, and I don't need to leave until 2:00. It's just 11:00, right now," I mumbled.

"Wanna have a quickie?" he smirked.

"No, baby, if I go to Mikey's smelling like sex, he'll be a bit freaked out by it, won't he?" I reminded him.

He sighed, "Gerard, we hardly ever have sex anymore. You're always making excuses! All you ever want to do is cuddle, and talk, and watch fucking movies! You might be gay, but you're still a man! You act like such a girl, Gerard. And I'm not sure how much more I can take of it."

My eyes well up with tears, "So you're saying you're done with me?"

"No, Gerard. I'm saying that you're a pussy and I would much rather a sex-crazed whore than you," he snarled.

And that's when I began to have a mental breakdown. Sure, we fought like this all the time. But it still kills me inside when he says it.

I was crying like a new born baby and soon I was in his arms. It always happens like this; he gets mad and insults me, I have a breakdown, and we're perfect again the next second. But this time, I think I'm actually going to break it off for good.

"Bert," I whispered, "we're over." The warmth of his arms was gone immediately after I'd spoken.

"Alright, Gerard. Go. Leave right now and never fucking come back. I really don't give a shit," he spat at me.

"You never loved me," I stated. "You just wanted sex."

He laughed, "Great job, Sherlock Holmes! You've solved the mystery! I guess you also solved the mystery of where I was every Wednesday night!"

I gasped, "You were cheating on me!!!"

"How the hell else was I supposed to get satisfied. All you ever were was a quick fuck. But then you became needy, attached. You wanted commitment. And all I ever got out of you was a damn good liquor supply," he confessed.

I punched him. I don't know how I mustered up the courage, but I did. His nose was bleeding and his eyes held hellish fire.

"You little bitch!!!" he screamed.

I kicked him in the groin, making him fall tohis knees and grovel. Then I kicked his ribs, just in case he thought about getting back up.

I ran up the stairs and began to pack as much of my shit as I could. As long as I could get my walled and iPod, I'd be okay. But I decided to take everything my suitcases could hold. I made sure to lock the door so Bert couldn't get me. When I had all my things, I opened the window
and jumped. I landed safely in a bush and when I got back up, I scrambled to my car. I put the key in the ignition and turned furiously. When it started, I took off, tears spewing from my eyes.

My cellphone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Hey, bro," Mikey chirped.

"Hi Mikes," I sniffled.

His voice became worried, "What's wrong, Gerard? Did he hurt you?"

"Not physically," I replied. "I'll be there in an hour. And I sorta kinda moved out."

"You can stay with me," Mikey soothed me. He's always there when I need him. A perfect brother, really.

"Thank you, Mikey. I'll see you soon, okay?" I thanked him.

"No problem. I'll see you too. Bye," Mikey bade me goodbye.

"Bye, Mikey, love you," I smiled and hung up. How that kid manages to make me smile, I'll never know.

I turned the radio up and drowned myself in music for the next hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... Comment :D

Interesting thing of the day:

There's an 8th grader a my school who looks exactly like Mikey Way!!! He has the glasses, the hair, the face, the facial expressions, EVERYTHING!!! He even plays bass :D his name is even almost the same. Michael James...something or another, I don't remember. But he's great :D I've made it a point to get to know him and be bffs with him :) He's so adorable! :D