Perfect Imperfections

The glue that binds the fabric of my life.

After my perilous journey to my little brother's house, I needed a hug. Badly. Thank God I was almost there. I was driving down the street he lives on. He may only be 17, but the kid's got his own house! He got emancipated after a fight with our parents. The fight was about me being gay. (I only came out a year ago, and my 19th birthday is nearing.)

Anyways, my parents hated me for being, and I quote, "An evil cocksucking bastard that deserves only fire in the afterlife." And Mikey, being the protector he is, stood up for me. He tried to explain to those homophobes that love is love, but they just could not comprehend that their eldest son was a homosexual. So, they fought for a while and it ended up in Mikey deciding to leave and myself becoming a model.

Mikey has always been my rock. I've known I was gay since I was 10. He was 9 years old, and the only thing keeping me together. I seriously owe that kid my life. He is the glue that binds the fabric of my life. He was the one that held me through the night when I was afraid of the dark. He was the one that always made me smile, even on my worst of days. He was the one that promised me everything would be alright. And would go to the end of the Earth and back to keep that promise. Amazing kid, Mikey is.

I finally arrived at his Victorian style home. He was always a weird guy, into all that old-fashioned décor. I knocked on his door.

"Gerard!" he squealed when he opened the door and ushered me inside.

"Hey, Mikes," I forced a smile.

"That was forced," he stated with a frown.

"I'm sorry Mikey," I apologized and smiled for real.

He flashed his vampire esque teeth, "Now, give your old brother Mikey a hug. 'Cuz I know you need one." He held out his arms with a goofy grin on his face, "Bring it in, Gee."

I nodded and hugged him. We stood in out platonic embrace for a few minuites, then departed.

"So, what brings you down to Dirty Jersey?" he asked in a pleasant tone.

"Bert Mc-fucking-Cracken," I growled.

"Where did he hurt you?" Mikey wondered protectively.

"On the inside," I replied with a sigh and sat on his couch.

He sat next to me and slung an arm around my shoulder, "Want me to kick his ass?"

I laughed, "No, Mikes. But I do need to stay in Jersey for a while. We're done for good this time and I moved out."

"It was your house, Gee. He can't take it from you," Mikey reminded me gently.

"I know. I don't want that goddamn house. He can take it, and all our fucking memories, too! I hope he's groveling next to a picture of me and his heart is shattered!!!" I screamed.

"You can stay with me! It'll be like a slumber party!!! And we can invite all our friends! And we can dance to some loud music and stay up late. And, wait for it, we can drink Redbull!!!! Won't it be fun, Gerard?" he suggested.

I laughed, "It'll be awesome, Mikey."
♠ ♠ ♠
:) COMMENT!!! Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy lately. I've had to do a bunch of math. And I hate math :( But, if I do all my math, I get to read :D I love reading :) Reading to me is a reward :)