Status: on pause for a moment

I'm Not What You Think

Three

After school Jazzy felt like stealing Jonathan's car just because he bothered her. She didn't have the guts to do it. The following three weeks have been a burning hell, feeling as though she had her arms tied up with the fire burning beneath her she swore she saw the devil laugh in her face. Then again she could have been looking in the face of her mother she thought. It was a Saturday and she was working on her mother's demand.
Jazzy had been taking orders and cleaning tables for three hours already and she wasn't having fun. She was waiting for twelve to come so she can take a break, but looking up at the diner's clock it mocked her, letting her know she had forty-five minutes left.
"Hey Jazzy can you help me with that table over there, I need to take their food." She looked at him wishing he would just shut up. She did as she was told knowing her mother was eyeing her. Saturdays her mother contributed to the work there, that was the time her father decided to do specials and be the cook. He was never able to witness the darts her mom threw at her. One customer ordered soup which she hated to take, but she was good at holding it, signaling to Jonathan to move out the way she slowly placed the bowl on the table and asked if there was anything else they wanted. Going into the kitchen she saw a pile of bacon on the stove and decided to take a piece.
"Don't eat it all Jazzy."
"I won't."
"Hey Jonathan, hows the customers?" Jazzy kept taking bacon and watched Jonathan, teasing him.
"Hey Mr. Concorl...it's good out there a lot of people but it should die down soon."
"Call me George and Jazzy stop eating the bacon."
He stepped out from the kitchen and decided to go out to the front to check on people. Jazzy heard laughing, along with her mother laughing the loudest. Her father was a people person, always willing to talk to cheer up the room. Jazzy took this time to see if Jonathan wanted something out of her.
She pulled his shirt and threw him to the wall, pressing her self on him she ran her fingers through his hair while her other hand touched his lips.
"Tell me Johnny boy, what is it you want? What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone?"
Sighing out as her hand roamed down his body he gathered himself up to answer.
"Don't want anything, would that be to hard to believe? And your neck looks better." He tried to touch her neck but she smacked his hand and walked away. He breathed in smelling the lingering perfume that stayed on him.
Just then her father entered the room with a smile on his face.
"Hey Johnny you trying to take a grab at my stove?"
"Oh no sir I....I wasn't trying to do anything to her I mean..."
"I know it's ok you can't resist her, come here if you want a go at the stove never hesitate I don't mind sharing this baby. Wish I had one at my home though."
Jonathan relax and laughed. He started thinking if her father could smell her perfume on him. He didn't want to say anything but he felt guilty that it happened. He asked if he can take his break now, after his wish being approved he stepped out in the back and felt the wind slap his arms. He saw the color come into his arms and he immediately regretted it.
Just minutes after being outside Jazzy came out and cursed. She had a bag with her and pulled the chair to sit down. Looking over at him she called out his name for him to come over.
"Here this is for you...my dad made it for you."
"Oh thanks....hey Jazzy...why do you hate me so much?" He looked at the container that held what seemed to be pasta. Opening it up he saw two stuffed shells with a piece of chicken.
"Don't hate you Johnny boy, just think you should leave me alone that's all."
"So you don't want any company? No one to talk to you?"
"You finally got it."
"...fine I'll leave you alone." Looking down at the container still he took in its warmth and sat in the other chair. He faced toward the street, seeing the cars pass him by until they stopped. He wanted to eat his food slowly but he knew she wanted him gone so he ate as fast as he could. Leaving her by herself he went inside and took a bottle of water out of the mini fridge.
Jazzy stood there looking at the wall as she ate the shells. She suddenly felt lonely now. Not finishing her food she took it inside so her father can finish the rest. Her father noticed something was wrong and wanted to ask but decided against it, her mother filled in for him by pulling her aside.
"Where do you think we work at? This isn't a strip club or a depression bar do me a favor and keep your baggage at the door step we don't want that in here."
"What the hell you talking about now? Shit do you always have to yell at me?"
"I'm talking about why I smell your perfume on Jonathan? You're over here being a drag and a slut in your father's place of business. You don't have respect do you?"
"I wasn't doing shit besides working, so don't fucking curse and scream at me in a place of business." Marie smacked her daughter across the face, Jonathan took a step up but couldn't interfere.
"That's enough Marie, stop this at once. I've had enough of the arguing, if there is a problem address it to me from now on. This is my diner you see here so respect it don't lay a hand on her again Marie."
"How dare you take her side?" Jazzy's father took the argument outside not wanting any of the customers to hear their words being exchanged. She stared at the floor not wanting to look up. Feeling her lip busted again she went to the sink to clean it off but Jonathan stepped to her to check it out.
"...I thought we had a understanding?"
"Shut up Jazzy, for once let someone worry about you." She looked at him as he pushed her hair back and lifted her face. The tears rolled down her face and wanted to wipe them and push him away but she didn't. He took a napkin letting drop of water fall on it. Lightly tapping it on her lip he saw her wince at the pain.
He wiped away the tears and cleaned off its stains. Gently rubbing her cheek bone he asked if she was ok as well as asking if her cheek was hurting.
Jazzy wanted to lean on him just to be comforted at least once. She knew heading down that road was tough and she wasn't prepared.
"Thanks." She walked away, entering the front of the diner, apologizing to the customers who were waiting.
Jonathan stood there smiling, she finally said thank you, well an informal way but thank you all the same. She came back and started preparing the food, just as soon as he was going to help her father came in taking over her job. Jonathan grabbed cups of water and gave it to the waiting people.
"Jazzy you can go home, don't worry your mother isn't there, she was called into work, besides I have the other men coming in I saw them park their cars don't worry." She looked at her father and then hung her apron. Jonathan came back into the kitchen waiting for the food.
"Hey Johnny can you take Jazzy home please?"
"Uhh...sure, come on Jazzy." Leaving out through the back they made their way to his car. The drive back was quiet, he couldn't take the silence but looking over at her she seemed to like it.
Stopping in front of her house he didn't see her mother's car so he knew she was safe for now. The silence broke when Jazzy asked if he would take her up to the door. Agreeing he parked the car and walked her to the door. She threw her arms around him hugging him for the first time since knowing him. He was shocked, leaving him unable to hug her back. Detaching herself from his body she unlocked the door and pulled him through. Leaning him on the door she once again pressed her body against his, this time kissing him. He kissed back but then opened his eyes, pushing her back he spoke.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm paying you back for what you did today, thanks."
"Jazzy...I like you but I don't want to use you this way." She laughed and kissed him again, unbuttoning his pants she put her hand in his pants and felt the bulge.
"You know you do, men always want it this way. Just let me do this for you then we are even." His breathing quickened and he felt his heart race, he knew it felt good but he couldn't do this. Pulling her hand out of his pants he pushed her back.
"Jazzy you want to pay me back then go on a date with me." She laughed in his face to then notice he was serious.
"No offense but I'd rather have sex with you then date you."
"Well then you would always have to pay me back."
"Don't get air in your head Johnny boy, your well packed and I'm not afraid to take you how I want you, but going on a date is different."
"That doesn't make sense, your quick to have sex with me but not go on a date to make it even?...forget it Jazzy. I'll leave you alone like you wanted." Fixing his pants he went to open the door but she pulled him back and had him against the door once more.
She kissed him once more, this time slowly, nothing was rushed. She had her fingers in his hair with her other arm around his neck. His arms enclosed around her body and she felt the build of him against her. She pulled away looking at him.
"...pick me up at eight, don't be late." Staying in his arms she kissed him once more, she was liking the feel, compared to having it her way and everything being rushed. She shoved that part of her thought in the back of her mind and focused on the now. She wasn't going to end up with him, she might as well use him. Finally breaking free from the kiss she looked in his eyes and saw the cloudy look she once read in stories. Backing away from him she let the air flow through, causing a chilly wind on their flushed faces. He stared at her waiting for her to make a move.
"If my dad asks why you were late say I wanted you to take me to get some ice cream and then you had to look for your sweater at your house." He nodded and walked out. Jazzy ran to her room and threw herself on her bed. She exhaled then inhaled, smelling his scent on her, she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this story is a little weird for me but i enjoy writing it when I first did it i was like whoa man what am i doing =O lol it's a good story in my opinion

hope you all enjoy it =D