Lanie

Get her

"Run! ,Run!, Run away as fast as you can! as far away as you can from here!" their words echoed deep inside me.

I ran as hard as i could. Sweat pouring down my face. Im running from the very thing that i caused. The people i love are getting hurt because of me. I felt a pang of guilt in the very pitt of my stomach. No I'm tired of running I have to save them and stop that generator.

I ran back as fast as i could trying to retrace my steps. I ran through an opening right next to a balcony . TOOM TOOM. Footsteps! Coming my way. Crap. Suddenly two men appeared. Shocked to find me running back here. While they were trying to recover from their shock i quickly scanned the area for something thick. Found it. I quickly concentrated my mind and the giant bar was floating. In one swift motion the bar knocked down the men. One of them managed to stay conscious but i managed to run past him.

"GET HER!!" came a shrill voice that i hated so much.

I quickened my pace but i stopped dead in my tracks when three big men appeared blocking my way of escape. I turned back, no use three more guys were also blocking my way .I saw a glint from the corner of my eye I looked at the men.They all had guns. I had only one way out and that was the balcony. It was a pretty high drop i couldnt fly,unless.. To my right there was a door. With my mind i managed to rip it off its hinges. By the time i got the door ripped off the men were closing in. When one lunged at me i quickly grabbed his arm and threw him over. The others were coming in closer i jumped up and landed of the door. I used the door as some type of flying device. As long as my mind is concentrated and i keep a steady balance i could fly and hopefully not fall to my death.

"What are you doing you buffoons get her!"

I steered the door to the left and eventually i found the generator . It was huge but i kept moving it was only a few yards away but it felt more like 100 miles.

"Shoot her now!"

I flinched no,no i hate guns. Then bullets started shooting at me. I tried dodging but one hit my left leg. I winced from the pain. I was running out of time .It was timed i only had 23 seconds left before this generator would send out a type of virus causing all the most richest people in the world to die. Im not letting anyone die on my case. Not when it was all my fault this happened.

I mustered up all my strength ignoring the pain i had on my left leg and i'm losing a lot of blood. There was a blue spark forming in between my hands it soon became bigger into a giant round ball. I carefully aimed it at the generator and then darkness..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe
Im sorry if it dosnt make much sense but you'll find out in the next chapter
thankyou
please Comment and subscribe<33