Lanie

Great, first day of training and already I have an enemy.

Andria dragged me all the way on the other side of the building where a small crowd had formed around a some what invisible force field where Aaron and Parkson were inside.

“Aww C’mon sis.” said Parkson

“No Parkson. Mom told me to keep you from going out of Seattle.”

“Why? We were having fun?”

“Parkson it’s very frustrating knowing that I can’t catch up with you and I have to watch you 24/7”

“Then don’t”

“You’re such a kid! I can’t believe you’re the older one!”

“I don’t care.” said Parkson

“Madeline we were having fun. What a kill joy.” said Aaron

Suddenly Madeline looked hurt but she quickly replaced her expression with a hard angry glare at Parkson.

“Why don’t you let us go? Your so embarrassing.” said Parkson trying to break her force field.

With a twitch of her right eye Madeline put her hands down and walked back to the building.

“Yes! Were free!” said Aaron punching a fist into the air and quickly ran out. I felt a cold breeze as he ran past me. Parkson stayed where he was dusting himself.

“What losers.” said someone behind me. I slowly turned around to see a tall buff guy about to walk away. From what I’m guessing he’s probably from the other team.

“Hey! What did you just call them?” yelled Andria.

The tall buff guy turned to her. “You talking to me?”

“Who else you hunka’ meat.” She cocked her head a little to the right, challenging him.

“Andria I don’t think you should do this.” I said whispering

She ignored me and kept staring at him. “You shouldn’t call them losers even though you never met them.”

Remembering that she could read minds, I thought in my head: Shut up Andria, Shut up Andria. You don’t want to die don’t you?

“Humph really? I could do whatever I want. You’re not my mother.” he smirked.

She smirked back. “I know. Your mothers a lot manlier, looking at you.” by then the crowd got bigger and we heard a chorus of ‘Oohs’ and ‘damns!’

The tall buff dude growled at her. “Don’t you talk about my mom that way. I could beat you to a pulp.”

“Go ahead.” said Andria opening her arms wide as if she was going to hug him.

The tall buff guy was about to run at her when suddenly a skinny, short haired, blonde girl stepped in front of him.
“No, Reno.” she said trying to calm him down.

He took one hesitant look at her and snarled at Andria. Walking away with the short blonde girl. Her arm linked with his. She looked back and glared at her.

“Hey thanks for defending us.” said Parkson smiling at her.

“Sure no prob.”

“Andria what were you thinking?!” I practically yelled at her when everyone else was gone.

“What? He called them losers.”

“I don’t understand why you are defending them when you hardly know them yourself!”

“I-uh.” she blushed suddenly.

Both my eyebrows shot up “You like one of them do you?”

She crossed her arms. “No. I do not! Just want to help a friend you know.”

“Sure.” I said not buying anything.

“Hey what are you girls doing here?”

“Oh hey Jackie. We had to get Parkson and Aaron. We were about to leave now.”

“Good. I was wondering if you guys were going to ditch or something.” she looked at us suspiciously.

“Don’t worry you can trust us.” she pointed a thumb at her chest.

“Alright” Jackie said and walked with us back.

Everyone showed their powers except for Andria since Lawrence kept complaining about her telling his most innermost thoughts. After showing our powers to everyone else we get to go home.

I slung my back pack over my arm. Thank god I got my bag back.

“Finally! I get to go away from short stuff Jackie.” said Lawrence

“I thought you think she was hot.” said smirked Andria

He ignored her and walked away.

Andria and I were exchanging numbers when we saw that same blonde girl walk up to us. From the looks of her face she looks mad.

“Hey you!” she called

“Hey.” Smiled Andria putting a hand up.

“You’re lucky I calmed Reno down. If he hadn’t he would’ve ran you over like a bull.”

“Did it look like I cared?”

She sneered at her. “Don’t you ever make him angry again or I’ll make sure your life is miserable.” she looked at me “I’ll do the same for your friend too.”

“Leave her out of this!”

“Then leave Reno alone!” she growled and walked away.

“See Andria we already made enemies.”

“Nah, not like she could do anything to us. Just leave her its all a bluff.”

“Whatever” I said looking at her.

Somehow I hope she was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this chapter came in a bit sooner than I thought.

So comment and SUBSCRIBE!!