Lanie

Down the rabbit hole

“Hey Will! Wait up!” I ran toward him. Will didn’t look back or even stopped, He just kept walking, So I had to run a bit faster to catch up to him.“Will! C’mon.” I walked next to him as I caught up. “You ok?” I said softly. He looked away from me and kept walking. “Will I know how much you like her. I don’t think she realizes you like her. You have a chance. I mean they cant be together for ever. There going to break up some day...” He ignored me saying nothing. “Will!” I complained. When he did nothing again I stepped in front of him and grabbed his shoulders. “Will please? Just ignore them.” He looked into my eyes and tore away. “Will your hurting me when I see you like this.”

“Then go away.” he mumbled softly.

“Will! I’m not leaving you like this. You’re my best friend. They‘ll be over soon.”

“Soon may be forever.” he mumbled again

“Yea but I’ll help you through it ok? Your like my brother I wish I always had.” He looked down. “Alright, I’ll beat him up for you.” I smiled.

He looked up and gave a small smile. “Sure.” he mumbled.

“That’s the Will I know.” I smiled back.

Unfortunately for me the next class I had doesn’t have Skyric in it. As I once mentioned, the classes I don’t have with him, he has Janine. School had ended and Will, Janine, I met up after school like we always did so we could hang out a bit. Though I had training but school finished early so I had a hour or so to kill.

Will and I were waiting at the front for her but when she came, she brought along Skyric with her arm linked with his.

“Damn.” I said under my breath.

“Hey guys. Skyric wanted to come along with us today. If its alright with you two?”

I looked at Will who was looking down and I looked back at them. “Yea sure. No probs.”

Janine smiled and walked with us to Star bucks. As I went up to buy Janine, Will, and I’s drinks but instead Skyric had to come up.

“No its all right I’ll pay for it.” he said smiling. I wanted to punch that fake, innocent, best- friend, dating crack head.

“No I will.” I said firmly.

“No please its ok I can afford it.” he eyed out my open nearly empty wallet. “You look like you need the money.”

“Fine.” I grumbled. I stomped back to our table and waited for our drinks to come.

It was agonizing, Skyric and Janine kept making ga ga faces at each other and kept saying corny stuff. So corny I wanted to just die right there. But of course I couldn’t. I had to help out Will. He seems to be in more pain than I am.

“I guess I gotta go.” said Will abruptly standing up.

“Let me go with you. I have to go some where.” I said

“Sure. I’ll stay here with Janinie.” he stared into her eyes. She giggled and blush. Someone kill me now. I looked out to see that Will was already out the store.

“Will wait up!” I ran to him.

“So where you going?” I asked when I caught up with him.

“Home.”

I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I was near my training area.

“Well, Will take care of yourself. I gotta go now. Bye!” I waved as I ran off.

Jackie had told us to go inside the same way we went in the first time. So that meant I had to go through the lobby in the maroon? building.
After signing in with Dean and Regina I went through the quick dirt. Thats what I call it now. I looked at the giant football sized gym and placed my hand on the same wall Jackie put her hand on. Nothing happened. I placed my hand on the wall again and again but it didn’t work. Frustrated I started hitting my hand against it over and over. Luckily there weren’t many people in there since it was a little too early to start training.

“Stupid wall.” I kicked it and then next thing I knew I was sinking. “Ouch.” I winced. As surprisingly something heavy fell on top of m.

“Sorry.” said a deep voice that made my heart flutter.

I looked up and blushed. It was Logan Brickain. He’s pretty hot. He got off and looked around the small white room with only one window and no door. The only way to get in and out is the tunnel thing.

I stood up by myself. He hadn’t even bothered to help me up. “Uh, how?”

“Oh sorry. I was trying to open the class room but I couldn’t so I decided to wait for some one to open it up for me.”

“Your welcome.” I said.

“Oh yea Thanks.”

I sat down on the neatly lined up chairs. “Why are you here early?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Got bored. I didn’t want to go home.”

“Oh kays.” I said awkwardly. I watched as Logan started walking around the room staring at the walls. As he walked around I saw that he was looking frustrated. Then all of a sudden he punched the wall and fell through an open tunnel.

“Logan!” I yelled. I jumped in after him.