Lanie

Why so sad?

Lawrence had fallen down on the ground with the dinosaur just over a hundred yards away. I looked closer to see him cradling his hand as a trail of blood fell down to his elbow.

“Lawrence get up!” yelled Aaron and Parkson

Despite Aaron and Parkson’s pleas, Lawrence never got up so he lay there on the ground looking defeated.

“C’mon you fag! It’s only your hand that got hurt, get up!” yelled Andria

“No.” said Jackie silently. “It’s not just a cut. He may have been infected with some type of poison from the tree he cut himself with. By now the poisons spread past his arm and spreading to the rest of him.”

Everyone in the room stared at Jackie with big eyes.

“Then why aren’t you doing anything!” Andria yelled waving her hands in front of Jackie’s face.

“Andria!” I said trying to get her hands to stop waving at Jackie.

“Aren’t you supposed to do something Jackie?”

“Relax Andria he’s in the suit he cant be physically hurt. Right Jackie?” I said

Jackie looked at the screen her expression serious. “No.”

“What!” said Parkson and Aaron both surprised.

Logan and Freddie turned to look at her with a serious expression.

“Why don’t you do something?”

“All you have to do is just wait.” said Jackie patiently. “The suit can only protect you from breaking your bones or minor cuts and scrapes but it can’t protect you from poisoning.”

“Then why aren’t you doing anything Jackie!!” Andria screamed

“Shut up Andria and just watch!” yelled Aaron. By the look on his face he seems surprised.
We all looked back at the screen. By now the dinosaur was just a few yards in front of him. Lawrence slowly got up and ran as fast as he could.

“Go Lawrence!” cheered Aaron and Parkson in unison.

The dinosaur kept running after him and just when Lawrence looked like he was going to make it, he came to a dead end at the edge of a cliff. Lawrence turned around, his only option to face the dinosaur. Lawrence’s eyes grew bigger at it bent down and its huge face roared right in front of him. I heard Lawrence mumble a short prayer through the head set.

Just as the Dinosaur opened its huge mouth full of colossal jagged teeth the screen went blank and then a loud beeping sound followed by a mechanical voice said, “Survival challenge completed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys thanks for reading =)
haha I updated sooner than i thought but yea.
Leave a comment and subscribe!
Btw: I posted some pictures and info on some characters but i'l do the rest later thanks =)