Lanie

Chapter 5

The rest of the day I was pretty appalled. Which made me all the more determined to avoid Skyric. He was pretty much in all but two of my classes. Unfortuantly in those two classes i dont have with him, Hes with Janine. Which made me all the more agitated about him.

After school i decided to walk home. Alone. Strange yet again i had the feeling i was being watched. Again. I pretended to act like I never noticed and kept walking. When I was starting to have that prickly feeling again, quickly I looked back but failed in seeing someone. I closed my eyes and tried shaking a nearby tree, I heard a thump and I brightened up. Finally i got this stalker. The tree was in a yard that was surrounded with hedges so I kinda had to look over it. To my surprise i saw nothing. It couldnt have escaped so quickly. I suddenly felt a gush of wind blow at my face. Then the sky started getting darker. Whats with the sudden change of weather? I thought to myself. Frustrated I walked away and continued walking home.

"Hey darling whats up?" greeted my dad as i entered the house.

"Nothing much dad, Im going up to my room tell Toe Jam not to bother me."

"Ok." replied my dad.

I walked up to my room feeling so confused, appalled, and mad. I mean how did he know I did that?. My cover cant be blown once people find out they will think Im a freak!. Plus who the hell is stalking me!

"AAAHH" i screamed into my pillow.

I looked up from my pillow only to find most of my stuff in my room levitating off the ground. I tried to calm myself down and I slowly felt my bed lowering to the ground as well as my other stuff. Things around me usually levitate from the ground when I feel excited, angry, or frustrated. I first found this out when I was in kindergarten, when my parents didint buy me this toy i liked. All the small toys and stuffed anmais in the store started levititing off the ground. My parents panicked so they bought the toy and calmed me down before any one would notice that the toys in the store were floating.

I got my I-pod and decided to listen to Metro Station. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to dream land.

"MARLINE!!"

My eyes snapped open. What does she want now?

"MOM!!" i called out.

I walked down the stairs to find A man and a woman in suits sitting down on the couch smiling at me.

"These people are here for you" said my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading
COmment
RATE
most importantly
SUBSCRIBE!!