Going Home or just going nowhere?

Foodwar in the market..

"I think I had... " The tallest guy looked again at his friends beside him. "Fuck I have... you two look like each other. Hey Tré. Don't you think it too?" He looked behind himself at Tré who walked back to us with a melon in his hands.

"Yeah... they really do," He answered and puts his arm around me and I was to scared to move. I had never met the guys and then they all have seen me before. "I think I saw you as kid... " Tré continued and smiled at me.

"Don't you think they are a little freaky?" I looked up at the black haired who pulled his hand through his hair.

"They always are," he smiled a bit and looked at the long one next to him. "Mike what are you talking about? I have never met her." He looked just as confused as I felt.

"Billie Joe doesn't recognize his own.." A pack of chips hit Tré in the head before he finished.

"Shut up Tré!" Mike said and holds another pack of chips in his hand. Tré took up the chips and threw it at Mike who just looked at him.

"What's your name?" The other guy with black hair asked me when the other guys ran away and threwed chips at each other.

"Ahh! You're a moron!" Tré screamed at Mike and throwed another pack with something harder, who hit the black haired in the head. He looked at Tré who cried 'sorry' and hided behind a pack of chips. Mike came behind Tré and jumped up on Tré.

"I am Angel but my friends call me Jellie,"

"Cool... I'm Billie Joe but you maybe already know me," He grinned a bit and Tré came and hide behind me 'cause Mike was running after him, but just stooded and looked at me and Billie Joe.

"See... I told you," Mike said to him. "She's the girl you looked for," Who wanted to look after me? I'm just a loser and a freak. I sigh and turned around to Billie Joe again who smiled very weakly.

"What's you mum's name?" He asked after a time of silence and I smiled weak like him.

"She's dead." I mumble and Tré lighted up.

"Got ya!" He said and Mike hit him with a pack of cornflakes in the head. "What?" he looked surly back at him.

"I'm sorry... Your dad?" Billie Joe said and looked a bit sorry.

"I don't know... He is maybe somewhere... I just have a picture' with him and mum," I said and looked a bit sad myself. I took a picture out from my pocket and looked at it by myself. I haven't had time to look at it 'cause we had been in such a hurry before. Mike and Tré look down with big eyes on the picture and I did the same. It was Billie Joe and some girl on it, but younger. Billie Joe took it from me and looked at me with surprise.