Going Home or just going nowhere?

Which daughter?

"So... so you really are my daughter?" He said a little stutter and I just looked at him. How... how... could he be that? I didn't believe that. I didn't want to it either but it was, so I know it now. It was so and I couldn't chance it. He was my father and I love it not for he's famous, 'cause everyone says that they love their parents and brother or sister if it happens something to them. But I have never had that feeling and when my grandpa died I didn't feel some. I just was staring at my mother and brother who cried the whole night. I cried for the fucking dog who had died a time before. How fucking can you do that if you love him? How could I do that? I know that was wrong and I still regret it, but I couldn't cry for him. I just couldn't and when my father got cerebral haemorrhage and is himself but more himself than he was before. I didn't care 'cause I didn't feel some for him. He could have died when he was on the hospital but I just slept in my bed like all other day. I hope I never eavesdrop when my mother and father talked about I were adopted for a half-year ago and that they never told me. But I suppose Billie Joe should get it sooner or later.

"I suppose I'm then... " I couldn't almost talk. My throat was dry and both Mike and Tré just stared at us. The melon Tré had given me after he had hide behind me was crushed to the floor and all look like they woke up. Some guys with cleaning things come and take all on the floor and pick it back on there right place without the things who was broken.

"I think we must go now" I looked up on Mike who had spoken and Tré pull his arm around my shoulders and lead me from they who clean up after them. I just look down at the floor and just saw Billie Joe and Mike's shoes in front of us.

"Hey... that bad can it not be" said Tré after a while to cheer me up, and I look at him and smiled a little more. "Now you happy!" He smiled big at me and I just grinned back at him.

"My friends are waiting for me on the hotel" I look at them when we got out of the mall. They all stayed and looked at me and Billie Joe looked a bit sad.

"We are playing at 'Globen' later, are you coming?" He smiled a bit at me and I nodded.

"It's why I'm in Stockholm" I grinned at him and he smiled more.

"So you like Green Day?" I smiled little more back at them.

"Yeah... Almost the only music I like... don't know why" The last I just said in a mumble and I think I knew why but I couldn't tell them. They should think I was nuts or something.

"Cool." Tré look very happy on a different way and Mike push him and they all three look at me again. "Do you play guitar then?" Tré continue and I nodded again. My 'mum' and 'dad' hade almost not allow me to play at all, wonder why then. But my band played in school and we didn't care about what my 'mum' said.

"But see ya later" Billie Joe said and we all walked separate ways.
I got in to the hotel and walked slow up to the highest floor. I didn't take the elevator 'cause I haven't find it yet and I loved to walk and no one on my school believed how I could go so fast but not running. I didn't even do anything whiteout playing bass or guitar with my band.

"Hey... are you already back. I tough you should be gone in a hour or something." I heard Linda say from the TV when I went in to the room.

"I do more than you" I said and grin to her and walk to the bed. There I lie down and just stared up in the roof.

"Are you still sad?" She looks back at me and I close my eyes.

"I'll tell you later. I just want to rest a whilel now" I turn her the back and slowly fall asleep to the music that was playing at MTV.