Going Home or just going nowhere?

Leaving Swadon behind?

**09.00 Swedish time*00.00pm California**

*Billie Joe's POV*

I woke up and had been a bit drunk the eve before. I got the phone by Mike that was awake and drank coffee. I didn't care about mobiles so much and didn't want to either so he helped me to find her number on it.

"Hello," I said in the phone and I heard a sleepy Addie on the other side.

"Hey...you know what time is it?"

"Eh...no. It's nine over here."

"It's middle of the night."

"Yeah I remember that now...but I was just forced to call 'cause someone followed me home." I smiled when I could see Addie's face when she understood what I had said.

"What? Who?" She sounded a bit surprised and curious about whom it was.

"You will see but don't tell Jake or Joey some. It will be a surprise for them. I have to go now so we can get the flight."

"I wouldn't tell them. I love you." She hung up and I understood that she was very tired. I got out to Mike and smiled a bit at him and sat down by him.

"So you shall take her with you?"

"Yeah...I said it to you-know-who and she said that she couldn't handle it anymore so she are not so welcome over there anymore," I grinned at what she had said and took a doughnut out of Mike's hand. Tré come soon out to us and took a doughnut and sat down beside me.

"So Swadon was pretty nice shall we go home now?" I looked at Tré and saw the doughnut disappeared into his mouth.

"You mean Sweden?" Mike looked at Tré who nodded and grinned back at him. I raised and put on my clothes and get to the door and they both looked wondering at me.

"I shall just get her and come back so fast I can." I disappeared out and walk to the hotel where she lived for the time. We had been over hole Europe so we all were pretty tired and wanted home to our family. And now I had a new family member I should try to by friend with and I hope she wanted it too.

*Angel's POV*

I woke up by a quarter over nine and saw Linda starring at the Ten in top List on canal one. I got me dressed and sat down on my own bed and looked at the TV.

"Slept well?"

"Yeah. Your self?"

"Great like always. But Jellie what did Billie Joe talk about on stage yesterday?" She turned her face from the TV and lookrd curios at me.

"Eh...nothing." I could hear it knock at the door and Linda who was the nearest get up for open it. She stepped back when she saw who was standing in the door and she sat down at the bed. She was lucky that it stood there for she should fall down on the floor if it haven't. Billie Joe who had stand in the door walked in and smiled a bit to Linda.

"Did I scare you?"

"No..."

"C'mon Angel, the flight's waiting."

"Where shall you?"

"She shall home for once."

"Home?" It look like she was going to past out soon.

"Linda, it was what he talked about on stage and why I was sorry when I came. He's my...hrm...my..."

"Her father..." Billie Joe saved me and walked up to me.