Going Home or just going nowhere?

Busstour.

"I thought you kidding about that once?"
"Yeah I did and you believed it"
"I didn't," I said as I took my bag when it looked like Billie Joe should've packed by himself if we keep on talking. I had everything in the bag already because we had to get going and leave ten. He pulled me out from the room while Linda stood in the door and looked at me.
"The plane leaving soon" Billie Joe said.
"Bye Linda." I reached to call her before we were almost running down the stairs. We got to the guys who were by the bus and they greeted me and helped Billie Joe with the bag.

I got on the bus and sat down by a window and had been greeted by the others who were on the bus. The others came in, while Mike and Tré smiled at me and sat down beside me.

"What did your friend say" Mike said and looked up on Billie Joe that came in after them.
"Billie Joe almost scared her to death" He laugh and sat down.
"Call me Billie instead and it wasn't my fault that she got so scared"
"Okay... I will maybe. She's always like that"
"I want some drink" Tré wined and Mike get up to get himself some.
"So you like Billie and your mother?" I stared at Mike and didn't know what to say. I had never seen her and I didn't even know her name.

Mike's POV

Billie look like he had eat a hairball or something same with Angel. I shouldn't have asked that. I drew my hand through my hair and get me coffee and Tré juice.
"So Billie hasn't said something?" What should I say? I get down beside her again and took some sip from the coffee. "You know her name?" She shocked her head and I looked at Billie. I though he had said something. It's his kid for fuck sake. I look down in the coffee again and just waiting for Billie to speak.

Billie's POV

I saw Angel who looked unhappy. With a sigh I turn my face to Mike that just have spoke about her mother. I had nearly met her mother. I sight and grab my wallet to pull a photo out. It was I and a woman on it. Mike gave Angel it and she was shook. My eyes was soon filled with tears and I sat down a bit from her.

"I'm sorry Angel. I should have say something"

"How can I even trust you? You could pick some girl and say she's your daughter"

"I should never have done that. I love you." I get up and grab her arm when she had walk to the door. Our eyes meet and tears was streaming down her face when she looked at me. I hold her in a huge and hold her tight to me. "I loved your mother. I have always loved you." Tears began to stream down my face and I quick closed my eyes. I could hear her cry in my shirt and I wanted her to be happy.