A Werewolf story

cookies

Mari's POV

I was waiting for Shapefune, just waiting.

I really didn't like the attitude of the guy named Edward, he was to loud, even though he smelled of truth, he also smelled of rudeness, and I hate rude people.

Then I heard a thrashing against the wall.

I got up expecting pain, but it was fine.

I checked my leg, all that was there were a few bumps, but they were getting less by the second.

I got up and followed the sound and found Shapefune hitting his head against the wall and repeating over and over again "I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot"

"why are you an idiot?" I asked.

he looked at me, I could see him blushing.

"Why, aren't you in bed?" He asked, trying to stop blushing, it didn't work.

"I heal fast, look, no more broken leg" I said, waving the leg that was broken, well, it WAS the truth

"So why are you calling yourself an idiot?" I asked again, wanting an answer this time.

"No reason, would you like some more food?" I was confused, but thought I would get the answer out of him later.

"Uh, sure, why not" I said, now I could feel MYSELF blushing.

So we went down stairs, and while his redness was dimming, mine was growing.

We reached the end of the stairs, when.....

"Shapefune, I found a cure!"

Edward.

Man that guys rude!

I just looked up the stairs. I can't imagine what my face looked like at that moment.

Edward rushed down the stairs and he had a book in his hands, and then he begain the explanation of how to take the curse of Shapefune, and I couldn't follow a word of it.

"Um, what was that again?"

Shapefune said simply "He thinks that to cure me he has to make a magic potion out of Werewolf hairs, vampire spit, angel feathers, and one strand of the cursed ones hair."

Okay......?

"I get what your saying, but, um are you sure its gonna work, when the guy wrote that book he was high on lead fumes, are you SURE your gonna trust that?"

Edward looked surprised {oh goody!} and said 'How do you know that?"

I said "The nose reveals all" in a mysterious way, then giggled a little bit at how funny I just sounded then.

Shapefune just looked at me, confused at why I was giggling.

Edward looked at me, putting on a cheesy sort of face, I think he took it the wrong way.

"Anyway, me and Mari were about to get some food, so yeah, we'll leave you to it." and then we rushed off to the kitchen.

Shapefune went around the kitchen, finding food, and a cook book.

"Thomas really needs to put this stuff away when he's done, honestly, you can't find anything in here"

"Why don't I help you, after all, I did say 'the nose reveals all'." Then I giggled again.

Honestly, it did sound funny, well, to me anyway.

I helped him find everything he needed.

"What are you making?" I asked, confused at why he needed to find all this stuff.

"I'm cooking, something"

"What?...."

"Um..."

I smelled the page of the cook book he was on.

"Cookies?"

"Yeah, I thought you might like cookies. Have you ever had cookies before?"

"Yeah, once, this nice person saw me and gave me a packet of cookies, they weredelicious! What kind?"

He smiled and said "Chocolate"

"YAY!!!!!"

And we got to work strait away.

And, it wasprettyfunny.

Shapefune kept trying to eat the cookie dough, and I had to keep him back from them, always saying "Not until they have gone in and out of the oven!"

Then, well, I have to admit, I sometimes tried to have a go at the dough as well, but Shapefune did the same thing as me, but he actually lifted me up and carried me out of the kitchen, then set me down {eventually].

Then, finally, we got the cookies in the oven.

"It'll take over an hour for them to be ready, and no you CAN'T OPEN THE OVEN." Said Shapefune, I just rolled my eyes and said "Shapefune, don't you TRUST me, I wouldn't DREAM of taking them out of the oven before they were ready"

Then, Thomas came in and said "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY KITCHEN!!!!!"

We looked around, and saw that there was chocolate EVERYWHERE.

He he, **gulp**.