A Werewolf story

Penguin?!?!?

Shapefune's POV

Me and Mari were making cookies, and we both kept trying to eat the dough, but neither of ussucceeded.

When we finally got the dough in the oven, I thought we had a whole hour alone, but Thomas walked in and said "What have you done to my kitchen!" or something like that.

We both looked around and there was chocolate everywhere.

"We have to clean this up don't we" I said to Thomas, hoping he would say know, but I already knew the answer, and I could only assume that Mari knew aswell.

So we spent the next half hour cleaning up the chocolate, then finally, we were alone and could just talk.

"So, how did you know that guy was high on lead fumes when he wrote that book?" I asked, really, how could anyone know what a guy was high on when he wrote a book about 200 years ago?

"I say again, the nose reveals all." she said, then giggled.

I felt a bit ofrelief when she giggled then, because when she giggled before I thought it was because she liked Edward, but she also giggled in the kitchen, and now.

I think she just thought what she was saying was funny.

I couldn't help it but I blurted out "what do you think of Edward?" Iimmediatelywished I hadn't, because she gave me a questioning look and said "What do YOU think about him, Shapefune?"

I thought about and hey, what DO I think of Edward?

"I think he's, uh, a bit over confident" I said, my cheeks were burning red by now, I could just feel it.

"Well then, I think he's a little rude around people, he thinks he's better than everyone, except you for some reason"

"You can tell all of that from someones scent?"

"As I said, the nose...."

"Reveals all!" We said at the same time, then we both laughed.

Then Mari said "Cookies are done!"

And went over to the oven and reached in the oven for the tray, oh yeah, did I mention she had NO GLOVES ON!!!!

"What are you doing?!?" I said when she put the tray down.

"Calm down, I'm fine, no burn, see?" She showed me her hands, and she was right, there were NO BURNS.

"I figured that it rose thorns didn't cut me, then I must be able to do more stuff than that!"

Mari's POV

"What are you doing?!?" Shapefune said, well, more YELLED than said.

"Calm down, I'm fine, no burn, see?" I showed him my hands, I only justrealizedthat he actually cared if I got burned or not.

This guy HAS to be an angel at heart!

"I figured that it rose thorns didn't cut me, then I must be able to do more stuff than that!" I also said that so that he didn't think that I was crazy.

He looked at me, then grabbed a cookie and ate it.

"Hey, no fair!"

"Get some before there all gone!' he said, and grabbed the tray and ran off.

'You are so gonna pay Shapefune!" And I ran after him, only hoping to catch up.

I did catch up, and he hadn't eaten any more of the cookies.

Where we were at that moment, was the rose garden, and we were sitting on a stone bench, just eating the cookies one by one.

We were leaning against each others backs, and just looking at the black roses, and noting how many butterflys we saw, trying to find the mostsuitablerose for themselves.

Edward's POV

I was still looking for a cure in the library, when I heard the distinct voice of Mari yelling "You are so gonna pay Shapefune!", he he, what had my little bro gotten himself into this time.

I went down, and all I saw was a blur of black and white, then another blur of black and white.

I followed the blurs and found myself in a black rose garden there were butterflys everywhere, I looked around the corner and saw Mari, leaning against someones back, I didn't know who it was, but I noticed that she was blushing like HELL.

Obviously i had found the person she REALLY liked, and so I felt it was my resposibility to tell Shapefune, then they started talking.

"Shapefune, why do I never see you shapeshift? I would really like to see you change from human to something else"

Shapefune?!? She liked Shapefune?!? NO WAY!

Not telling him now, he he he....

I kept listening, and heard Shapefune reply "But don't ypu think it's scary? I could not be who you think i am, I could be a bad guy or something..."

"Shapefune, your not evil, your not rude, your not anything bad, your, well, good, one of the best good guys i've ever known"

"Really?"

"Yes, please, just turn into any random thing that comes into your head"

"Okay, if your sure you can handle it...."

he got up stood in front of Mari, then morphed into a blob, then there was a black and white penguin standing in front of her,squawking.

'Ha ha ha, you look cute little penguin, or should I still call you Shapefune?"

then he morphed back and said "I belive I like Shapefune best"

Then they just laghued, and I left.

I couldn't take much more of it.

I mean, come on, a PENGUIN?!?!?!