A Werewolf story

wand

Mari's POV {DUH!}

Okay, um, after the wand thing it sorta sucked.

Maritha, the dad, Edward and Shapefune were sitting on one side of the table, and I was all alone on the other side, great.

Well, being a loner wasn't anything new to me, but it felt worse now I actually had friends.

I was picking at my food, not sure if I should eat it or not, don't get me wrong, it was better than Thomas's cooking, just that I didn'texactly feel hungry, but I ate anyway.

"Whats the matter Mari, aren't you that hungry?" I was surprised that this was the dad.

"Not really, no"

"Okay then, you may leave the table if you wish"

I instantly got up and walked to the hall then when I knew they couldn't see me, I ran to the room I was staying in.

I went to the place where I hid the wand, under the bed.

Igrabbedthe wand and was repeating over and over again "Find food, find food" It seems I couldn't eat when I was around that family, not when they were all packed on one side of the table anyway.

I felt sorry for Shapefune, he didn't even remember these guys and they were making a big fuss over them, well except for their dad, he seemed cool.

"Hello, can I come in?" it was Shapefune's dad.

"Yeah, why not" I just said.

He came in, sat down on a chair and smiled.

"You know, it was a surprise when the girls came around with the new that Shapefune would be bringing a friend, and I was expecting an animal of some sort, but I never thought a Werewolf! Never.... you see, Shapefune always had trouble making friends, so I was glad for him"

I smiled, and wondered where he was getting at.

"Sorry about Maritha, when any of our children come home she gets like this, and we know so little about you, but I could just as easily find out"

I shivered, thinking why he was telling me this.

"Every angel has there own talent, and mine is hypnotism, and I'm very proud of that gift," Then he looked at my hand and said "I see you've found my spare wand"

I swallowed some spit and said "Your spare wand?" I felt so guilty at that moment, I didn't know it actually BELONGED to someone, but then a little voice in my head said well, DUH!!! This isn't your home, infact, the house of the doomed isn't even your home, you HAVE no home, idiot!

"Yes my spare wand, but I've never been able to control it, when you first held it, what did it do?"

"Um, well, these grey sparksappeared..."

"Well its your wand then"

'Huh?"

"A wand only does that when its found the person who is best for it, that why I can't handle it"

He then smiled and went to the wardrobe and took out anancient looking book.

It was a spell book.

"You can use this book any time you want, it will always beavailableto you, now, if you don't mind, I've got to check on Sara, my dog, see if Shapefune hasn't tried to set her free, he always had that special touch with dogs, don't know why" Then he left.

What an odd thing to call a dog, Sara, like mama, but I just thought 'A dog can have a strange name, just like a person'.

I looked through the book and found all these amazing things, like how to make food appear, food that you could actually eat!!!

I just thought the words in my head even though it said I had to say it out loud, and the food appeared, amazing!

I tried some other stuff, like making memory's into photos, and that worked all TOO well.

I had been thinking about Shapefune, and then a picture of him just suddenly appeared in my other hand.

Okay, maybe theres more to this whole magic thing than I thought, trying to find a place to hide the ancient book.