A Werewolf story

Diary

Mari's POV

At night I was reading that diary, at day, I was trying not to mention it to Shapefune or the others, only to Sara, and it was very difficult.

These peoples trusted me, and I wasn't tellinng them what I was finding out in this diary, like that these people actually have met Werewolves before, and I knew some direct linages;

Molly and Simon had 3 children called Ant Ireland and Key, Ant had two children called Sara and Liasan, Ireland had no children, and Key had one child called Miere, then Sara had one child called Marissia, and Liasan had one child called Snuffia.

That may be confusing at first, but you get used to it.

It was a bit of my family, I knew by the names Sara, Marissia {Thats right, I know what Mari stands for} and Snuffia, who else would have that strange a name?

But one thing bothered me, where was Hailey? Or even Lucy?

I decided that they probably parted somewhere else in the line, probably before Simon Moon, my great grandfather, and I even tried to phase to get this right, but I couldn't break through, I was trying to ask, but they couldn't hear me, it was SOIRRITATING!!!!

I tried to ask Sara, but she didn't give me a strait answer, and I also tried to ask he if she knew another Sara with the last name Moon, but she didn't even answer that!

Irealize now that I had a bit of anobsessionwith it, but I didn't mean to! Honest!

Shapefune also noticed that I still wasn't speaking after the last out burst, so he cornered me again, and this time said "If you don't tell me what the hell is keeping youbusy I swear I'll rip your head off" so I told him everything, about finding the diary, about reading it, about my obsession, EVERYTHING!

At the end of it all, he just looked at me and said "why didn't you tell me?"

"Um about the diary, well, obviously, its a diary"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't have ben angry or anything, I don't even remember writing this, so I am curious to know what I did back then, do you still have it?"

I pulled the diary out of my pocket and gave it to him.

"Here, maybe if you read, you might remember"

"Um, thanks"

"Your welcome" and then we went to our rooms, and I tried to track down Hailey and Lucy, AGAIN.

I was getting tiered of these books, they didn't have anything useful except for this, the first Moon Werewolf in my family, that was recorded, was a man called Norris Moon, and he was with a woman called Sara Sole, and they had two children, so that must be where they split.

I sighed while thinking this, and continued on, until....

"Mari?"

It was Shapefune {Of corse}, but this time, something was different....

I was his eyes, they didn't change colour, they stayed blue.

"What happened to your eyes?!"

"Thats the thing, I've just remembered!"

"What!?"

"That I knew some of yourancestors, and that a fare few of them are still alive!" then he frowned.

"I also remembered, I had these very strange dreams..."

"I know, you saw this girl who had grey eyes and long tangled black hair that looked scared, under something that looked a bit like a port...."

"Yeah, but I know who that was now, you"

"I knew that too, I remember that night all too well, I was rescued by a giant green dog, he was very charming"

He just looked at me again, and I noticed that his eyes seemed to grab attention when he wanted it.

"You don't know who that was, do you"

"Well, I think you had something to do with it, but I don't know what"

"Yes, I id have something to do with it, but I won't say what"

"Oh your nice aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am" And with that, we showed each other all the little hiding spots and stuff that we had found on our own.

I showed him the Moon flowers, but he didn't dare eat them.

He showed me this spot on top of the house where you could see everything, and I'm not joking.

There were mountains, flowers, forests, citys, villages, towns, even a river.

It was so beautiful, but I fell asleep.

I had another fire dream, but this time I was with Shapefune, and he was saying, "I love you Marissia, I love you with all my heart"

And for some reason, it felt true.