A Werewolf story

search

Shapefune's POV
We waited for a week before we did a full on search for Thomas.Edward went with Amity {Whoapparently is extreamly whiny, HAHA!}and I went with Mari, who I had put a spell on so that she looked human.We had to searched the city, but Mari had already gotten us into trouble with the law.
"So, explain to me again WHY the police chase you whenever they see you?"
"Well, I lived on the street, and I was a kid, what else do you want to know?" She said, looking out of the dumpster, the police had given up looking."Hey I remember this place, this used to be one of my hideouts!"
She walked towards an old desk and opened it.

It was full of old books, drawings of dogs, andnecklaces that looked very old.

"I used to look through bins and I found all these treasures, why would someone want to throw THIS away?" she said as she lifted a necklace that had a charm on it the shape of a dog.

"You can have it if you want, you gave me the sleep charm,"

"Yeah, but that was different, it was to stop those bad dreams you were having, and plus you gave me some of my memory, so I was just repaying thefavor, so you keep it, you found it" my face was burning.

"No, you can have it, I feel I owe you more than I've already given back"

"Fine, hand it over"

It was more beautiful close up, WHY would someone want to throw this away?

"come on, lets keep looking!" Said Mari, as she raced down the alley, her hair was bouncing on her back.

"Wait for me!" I said as I ran to catch up with her.

Thomas's scent was all over the city, but we couldn't find him anywhere.

"What if he's left the city? his scent would then be more stronger"

"Alright, lets check"

And as Mari said, his scent led out of town, but by the time we had found it, it was dark and we both were tiered, but Mari looked terrible.

"Maybe we should go home and get some supplies, and have a rest"

"Okay...." said Mari, her words were slurred.

"Come on, I'll give you a piggy back"

"Fine...." and then she climbed on my back, wound her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder then fell asleep.

When we got home, no one was awake, so I put Mari on her bed, then got some supplies ready for the next day.

I then went to bed.

Mari's POV:

I had a dreamless sleep, but then, in the middle of the night, I was woken up by Shapefune.

"Mari, I had a bad dream"

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Fine...."

He lyed down next to me and made sure that the necklace was touching both of us, so it ment that we were very close together.

'I hope Amity and Edward don't see this, for his sake' I thought as I fell asleep.

"Mari, I want to tell you something" said Shapefune, my face was burning.

"What?"

"I love you" he said, I opened my eyes, he was sleep talking, his brown hair was soft against my cheek.

"I love you too Shapefune, and I don't care if you can't hear me or you won't remember this in the morning, but its true, I love you" and I fell asleep.

In my dream, I was with Shapefune, and it was a really strange dream, I was thinking for what I was doing, as if I was awake.

In the end, we were in the black rose garden.

"I love you Mari, I really do" he said, he was very close to me.

"I love you too Shapefune, I love you with all my heart, and I don't even care if this is just a dream, I love you"

Then, he kissed me, and I woke up.

'Damn it' I thought as I was waking up, 'all of last night was just a dream', then I felt something moving next to me, and I could feel something soft against my cheek, and I opened my eyes.

It was Shapefune, he was still asleep, and he was right against me.

'Well thats one thing that wasn't a dream' I thought as looked at him.

'Maybe one kiss on the cheek while he's asleep, he'll never know, and plus he's close enough.'

I pulled together all my courage and kissed him on the cheek.

'There, he'll never know, or will he?'.

I was starting to regret what I did when he suddenly woke up.

His hair turned black and he started to move.

"Mari?" he said, his voice slurred.

"Shh, don't worry, its just me, its okay, don't worry" I said, I was smiling, I had him all to myself.

"Hiya Mari, like the dream?" he said, now he was smiling.

"You had that dream too?" I said, suddenly going red.

"Iconjuredthe dream so I could have it with you, and by the way, I liked the bit where you said 'I love you too Shapefune, I love you with all my heart, and I don't even care if this is just a dream, I love you', oh yeah, and thanks for that kiss you gave me"

I went redder and said "You felt that?"

"Well who couldn't feel lips that are so soft and warm...."

Iwhackedhim with a small square pillow that was next to me.

"Hey..."

"Please don't remind me of that, please, don't"

"Fine, but your lips are soft and warm...."

"Shut-up Shapefune"

He smiled.

"I better get back to my bed, you know, Edward might make a surprise visit to my room"

"Okay then, see ya later"

"yeah, see you" and he shapeshifted into a shadow

"You know, you have a really sucky imagination Shapefune,"

"Thanks for the encouragement" he said, then he went under the door and off to his room.

If he remembers that kiss on the cheek......

What else does he remember?