A Werewolf story

The last chapter

Mari's POV

"I shouldn't have frozen Amity! I-should-'nt-have-fro-zen-Am-i-ty!"

"Stop! Hear that?"

I heard a small rumble in the ground, it hurt my ears.

"ow"

"Thats what I thought, when you hit the walls {I had been hitting my head against the wall} You increase the chance of rockfall"

"Um, english please?"

"You make it possible for us to be crushed by a million rocks!"

"Okay, I understand that, so I can't punish myself without harming you even more than you are already"

"Yep"

Shapefune had broken his arm when I pulled him out of the way, I did the best I could to help, but it wasn't good enough.

"Mari, stop blaming yourself, Amity comes from the same time as Thomas, and in their time Vampires and Werewolves werecompleteout casts and they were not to be trusted, but Thomas knows that Vampires don't have to drink any blood at all, they only do if they want to be drug addicts or some wacked up thing like that, Amity and Thomas have been friends for a long time, but I think that personaly that Amity likes Thomas more than a friend if you get the drift, and Amity sees the world through the vision that Thomas has showed, that anything that was Werewolf, cursed, or brought from the dead when they should stay dead and they don't have anything wrong with them except they have wings or if they are a mortal born fairie with wings, they arecompleteidiots or are evil, so it was bound to happen sometime, so don't beat yourself up MARI!"

I had my fist to my head, I was about to punch myself, but I quickly put my fist behind my back.

"Ii wasn't going to beat myself up"

He gave me aquizzicallook.

"Well, I broke your arm, that HAS to count for something"

"Mari, I've been blown up by my ex and have come back from the dead, I think I'veDEFINANTLY HAD WORSE DONE TO ME THAN A BROKEN ARM"

I sat down, I felt tears coming.

"Mari?"

"I-It's nothing, I'm just angry that I got us stuck in the first place, and that I actually broke your arm"

He sat down next to me, he put his arm around me.

"Its okay, Mari, really..."

"I-I don't think I want to be a Werewolf anymore"

"Why not!"

"Well, haven't you noticed? I have to be careful when I touch things, see?"

I picked up a stone and with a single squeeze with normal strength, I crushed it to dust.

"I hear things I'm not suppost to"

I could her a couple of dogs chatting about on the surface.

"I see things that I shouldn't be able to see"

I could see every crack in the wall in front of me.

"And my emotions, they are so, clear. I just can't take it, I want to be human again, I want to go back"

"But you can't, your stuck as you are forever, no point in wishing to be anything else, and plus,"

He brushed a single strand of hair from my face and continued.

"Your fine the way you are, youhaven'tdone anything wrong yet-"

"But I got us stuck-"

"Yeah, and?"

"I broke your arm"

"I told you, I've had worse done to me than a simple break, no harm done really"

"Fine, you win, but I still don't feel any better"

"You really areimpossiblearen't you?"

I smiled.

"Yes I am Shapefune, yes I am"

I looked around.

"So what're we gonna do now? There's no air hole, no way out,"

"Maybe there is" Shapefune had a small spark ofinspirationhis deep blue eyes.

"What are you thinking Shapefune?"

"Crush that rock again"

I feltdisappointed, but I did what he said anyway.

He stood up.

"If you smash in the roof...."

"It'll crush us!"

"No.... Could you hold it?"

"What? Um, maybe, depends on how much it weights, I'm no Vampire after all"

"Smash it, now"

I stood up, and jumped, I punched the roof, the rumble got loud, and the rocks tumbled down.

"SHAPEFUNE!"

I got down as fast as I could, andcoveredhim.

I could smell his terror.

The rocks stopped, and I dragged him out, I collapsed.

Shapefune's POV

Mari dragged me out, and then she collapsed.

"Mari? No!"

She had a face of pain.

I dragged her to a place where it was morecomfterble, and I checked for anything wrong.

I looked at the back of her head, it was bleeding and bruised, you could just see her skull.

"Crap"

I did the only thing that I could think of.

"EDWARD, ELYSSE, HAILEY, HELP!!!!"

I felt tears fall down my face, Mari couldn't be okay, not if her skull was showing.

Why did I have that insane idea, why?

I held her close to me, her heart was still beating, that was a good sign, sort of.

I couldn't see her dream, so I knew it was that dream that you get when you're on the edge of death, not even I can see that, its too powerful a dream for me.

"Shapefune?"

I looked up, the others were there.

"Shapefune, whats wrong"

"Come over, I'll show you"

They walked over, I showed them the back of Mari's head.

"Shapefune! That is deadly, even for a Werewolf, if this happened to a human, or even me, they would die instantly, or they would have brain damage at least!"

"I know! Can't you do anything at all?"

The tears were still falling down my face.

"I think I can help...."

Elysse was examining her head as she said it.

"I-It might not work though, I've never tried it on something like this before-"

"Just do you're best, please"

"Alright, here it goes"

She breathed in, then lifted Mari's head so that her skull was showing.

She then let go, her head stayed, and her hands turned silver.

She put her hands on the flesh and itbeganto heal, and after a minute or so, you couldn't see any evidence of any harm to her head.

"Thank-you"

Elysse lookedweakened, but she still smiled.

I could also see Mari's dream, the green dogfinallylead her out of the black rose garden, hefinallytalked, and he finally became me, and we kissed.

At that moment, I remembered the last bit of my memory that I had lost, it wasn't much, but it was the only bit I was missing.

**Memory**

I knocked on the door of a small cottage, a women with black hair and coal black eyes with curled up eye brows opened the door.

"Why, hello Shapefune, how was the trip?"

"It was fine, just that reallyannoyingdemonkept annoying the hell outta me bythreatening to kill me"

"I've been meaning to do something about him, but I haven't gotten around to it, you know, with Mari and all"

"I understand Sara, Mari can be a handful!"

"Come in"

I walked into a small room that was very clean, a small little girl with grey eyes, black hair, a pointed nose and a black dress with a bow on it was standing in the middle of it.

"Mari, you remember Shapefune don't you?"

Mari just looked at me, and said in a voice that the Mari I know now doesn't have "I've dreamed about you, you gave me this"

She was holding the green dog toy that Hailey gave her, but it looked more newer.

"Well don't you lookadorable"

I wasn't taking her seriously, I was a tiny bit creeped out at that moment, she had also had dreams.

She knew I wasn't taking her seriously.

**End Memory**

We had met before, we both couldn't remember.

"Shapefune, your hair, its brown!"

I smiled, at that moment, I knew that everything was going to be fine.

Sure, we hadn't found Thomas, but when Mari woke up, we had a vote about if it really was worth it, or we just let Amity look herself, you can guess what we chose.

It didn't take long for us to get home, for I had now gotten my wings back, but I had to carry Mari.

We got home, and we were very glad to be back.

Elysse looked around in wonder,especially outside on the swing, she often went outside with a sketch book, but she never wanted to show us what she drew.

Mari often spent time in the black rose garden, and so did I.

Everything was perfect, but we all knew that one day, it wouldn't be that way at all.

One day, we would be needed, for real.

But the thing is, our story was becoming a werewolf story, the story of Marissia Isabellus Moon.

**End book one**
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats right, its a series of books! I just completed the second book a couple of days ago, when I get some more inspiration I will write the third book, I promise!