Status: Updates are coming... (:

Hello Angel, Tell Me Where Are You. Tell Me Where We Go From Here.

Goodbye Angel

Brendon’s POV:

I awoke from the blackness, to find myself in the same fucking forest that practically killed me. My head throbbed and so did my right leg. I tried to stand up in the snow, only to fall over again. I groaned in pain. I gave up and just lay there.
“You’re so dumb.”
I looked around me. No one.
“Stupid conscience. Go away.” I said.
“I can’t just ‘go away’. This bad stuff happened to you, because you’re stubborn and won’t listen. Go back to Patrick. Apologize.” the voice told me.
I chuckled. “Um… I can’t even get up. How am I supposed to make it half an hour on a bad leg, through the snow?!” I yelled, sitting up now.
“Crawl. Walk. Endure it. Just go. Or you’ll be in more pain than now…”
The voice faded and I groaned. I stood up, successfully this time. I limped for about ten minutes, then stopped to rest at a big tree. I was breathing heavily, and was probably frostbitten all over. I didn’t care, though. I had one destination, and only one. Patrick. I got back up and started limping again. I went on like this for about 15 minutes. Then, I finally saw an opening. I sighed out of relief and dragged myself out of the accursed forest.
When I was out of the horrible place, I practically ran to Fall Out Boy’s trailer. I slammed open the door.
“Patrick?” I said.
But, there was no Patrick. Only Pete, Joe, and Andy.
“He went out.” Joe told me. All three pairs of eyes were glued to the television.
“Where?” I said.
“I think he went to your trailer, dude.” Pete said. I nodded and ran back out of the trailer. I limped the few yards to Panic! at the Disco’s trailer and burst through the doors. Ryan and Patrick were sitting at the round kitchen table and stood up the instant the door opened.
“Patrick?” I said, dragging myself into the trailer. Ryan was the first one to me and pulled me up to standing position.
“What the hell happened to you?!” he yelled at me. I didn’t answer. I walked over to Patrick and kissed his lips.
Oh, those lips. Oh, how I have longed for those lips to be close to mine again.
He pulled away and, following my conscience’s orders, I said, “I’m so sorry, Patrick.” Patrick kissed me again.
“It’s okay. Come here.” he told me. I followed him to the couch. He motioned for me to lay down on it, so I did.
“Holy crap, Bren. What did you do?” Spencer asked me.
“Um… I fell.” I said. I thought it would be easier to lie, than to tell them the truth. I didn’t need to be put into an insane asylum.
“Are you alright?” Patrick asked me. He was on his knees and had a hand on the back of my head. I nodded. He looked into my eyes. I looked away.
“Well, you definitely have to go to the hospital.” Jon told me. I shut my eyes.
“Whatever.” I mumbled.
When I opened my eyes, the spiders were covering me again. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and shook my whole body, trying to brush them off, smacking my injured leg doing so. I felt 8 arms trying to keep me down.
“Get ‘em off me! Get ‘em off!” I yelled, my eyes squeezed shut again.
“Get what off you, Brendon?!” I heard someone yell. Spencer. I opened my eyes and stayed still. The spiders were gone, and the only living things in the room were me and my friends.
“The- where- they- but-” I stuttered.
“You’re okay, Brendon.” Patrick told me.
“Oh no.” I said.
I looked up and, just as I had expected, the cement blocks were falling from the ceiling. Aiming straight for me. I screamed again and felt the same arms try to pin me down. When the blocks landed on me, the pain was excruciating. I couldn’t even describe it. I screamed so loud. It was so agonizing.
“Pull up his shirt.” Ryan ordered Patrick. Patrick’s cold hands lifted my shirt up.
“Oh my God!” he yelled. I opened my eyes again and looked down, examining my stomach. Huge gashes. Bleeding. My whole stomach was dyed red. So was the couch.
“Okay. Help me lift him up.” Patrick told Jon. They lifted me off the couch and brought me outside.
“Get your car, Ryan!” Patrick yelled to Ryan.
“Patrick…” I whispered.
“Brendon?” he said.
“I love you.” I said in a breath. A tear left Patrick’s eyes and he nodded. My leg had started bleeding again, so Patrick’s right arm was covered in blood. Ryan had drove his car over to us and he helped Patrick lay me in the back seat. Ryan was driving- speeding, really, Patrick in the passenger seat. His eyes were glued to me. I had my right hand gripping my leg and my left hand over the cuts on my middle.
When we got to the hospital, I had gotten the guys to let me limp inside, holding onto Patrick for support. They brought me to the Emergency Room and got me onto a bed. When the doctor came in the room, he looked at me.
“What happened, son?” he asked me. I looked at his name tag.
“Well, Dr. Wing, I fell.” I told him. He obviously didn’t believe me. Thankfully, Ryan and Patrick had been taken out of the room.
“We both know that’s not true.” I sighed.
“Okay. The truth’s gonna sound a little crazy, but it’s true.” I warned him, then went on to tell him about this morning’s events.
“Wow.” Dr. Wing told me when I was finished talking. “Uh… the leg is most definitely caused by you slipping off the tree branch. But, I don’t see how cement blocks could come out of nowhere and cause you to get these huge cuts on your stomach. And, I highly doubt spiders attacked you. The voice talking to you probably was your conscience. The only thing I can do is put your leg in a cast, and cover the cuts. Other than that, I would recommend seeing a counselor.”
I shook my head at the doctor and stood up. I walked out of the room and walked around the corner to go outside. Patrick had caught up with me.
“Brendon. You have to get a cast.” I kept walking.
“Brendon. You need to come back in the hospital.” I kept walking.
“Brendon. I love you.” I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around to face Patrick. I had tears running down my face.
“Then why won’t you guys just believe me? Why won’t anyone believe me?!” I yelled at him between sobs.
Then I got violent again. I started punching car windows and kicking tires and even people.
“Brendon!” Patrick yelled to me and came running towards me. He reached me and turned me around to face him.
“Brendon. Listen, I believe you. It’s okay.” he told me. I bit my lip and buried my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held onto me as I cried.
“Shh… it’s okay.” Patrick whispered to me. He kissed the top of my head and I wrapped my arms around him.
“I love you.” I told him.
“I love you too.” he reassured me.

I had thought of my next words for a while now. I couldn’t decide on whether or not to do it, until now.
“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I left this morning. But, I have to go. I can’t put you at risk with these violent mood swings. I’m sorry.” I said. I got out of Patrick’s arms and started to walk down the parking lot, heading towards the road to wait for a taxi.
“Wait. Brendon!” Patrick yelled to me. When he had caught up to me, I shook my head.
“Patrick. I’m sorry. Goodbye.” As if right on cue, a taxi pulled up to the side of the street. I got in the cab and, before we drove off, I could hear Patrick whisper, “I love you Brendon.”

I let a few tears leave my eyes, as I headed for Panic! at the Disco’s trailer to grab some money, then I would be off to the airport, heading for Los Angeles.

Goodbye Patrick.

xxx