Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Fourteen

“O-one of the Bloodlust gang helped me escape,” I whispered, as my stomach started to growl.

“Here sit down, I’ll get you something to eat,” Jordan’s mom said, as she hurried into the kitchen.

Jordan and I sat on the piano bench, that was in the dining room to act as an extra chair, if they ever needed one, they didn’t’ even own a piano so why they had a bench beat me. I snuggled up to him, as he hugged me. A few minutes later, there was a plate of food set in front of me. My mouth began to water as the scents hit my nose. I shakily reached a hand forward, almost expecting my hand to get slapped away, like it had been in the past. I grabbed a piece of bacon, when Jordan’s dad shifted, making me drop the piece, and begin to cower. “What’s wrong, Keri?” Jordan’s mom asked.

“She thought she was going to get punished for eating,” Jordan said quietly, as he put the pieces together.

“Oh, poor darling,” Jordan’s mom, cooed. “It’s okay, Keri, you can eat, we won’t hurt you,”
I looked up at her, with my tear filled eyes. I saw that she was telling the truth. I reached out a hand again, and this time successfully began to eat it. Before I knew it, the entire plate was gone.

Jordan’s mom went to refill it, but Jordan stopped her, noticing I was falling asleep. He picked me up then carried me to his room. He laid me on his bed, and then told me to go to sleep, kissing me on the forehead. I complied instantly

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up around midnight to hear a thump, as something hit the floor. “Jordan,” I whispered, as I gently shook him awake. “Jordan please wake up,”

It took me a few tries but eventually he woke up. “What is it?” he asked sleepily.

“Someone’s in the house,” I whispered, my eyes wide with fear.

Jordan listened for a few minutes then heard a whispered conversation, “Stay here,” he whispered back to me. He quickly got out of bed, and grabbed a baseball bat from a corner, then walked out of the room. I held my breath as I listened to Jordan’s soft footsteps, walking away from me.

I still hadn’t’ heard anything after a few minutes had gone by. I decided to get up and change, I was still in the bathrobe from my shower. I raided Jordan’s room for a shirt and some sweatpants. After finding some, I put them on then went to the door, trying to hear anything to tell me that Jordan was okay.

“Where is she?!” a voice hissed from the living room. I heard something soft get hit along with
a quiet moan of pain.

“What are you talking about?” I heard Jordan hiss.

“We know you know where she is,” the mystery person hissed again.

“Who’s she?” Jordan asked. I heard a louder groan this time. I peeked my head past a corner to see Jordan being held by two people. The third one hit Jordan again, putting a hand over his mouth, so they wouldn’t wake anyone.

I put a hand over my mouth to try and keep my sobs in. “Your girlfriend,” the person who hit him hissed.

Jordan lifted his head slightly, and saw me. He put a look of disbelief on his face. “She escaped?” he gasped, as his eyes pleaded for me to get out of there.

“We wouldn’t be here if she didn’t’,” Jordan’s aggressor snapped. He lifted Jordan’s head by his hair, he gritted his teeth trying not to cry out. I nodded my head slightly, and quietly backed into his room.

I felt so bad for leaving Jordan there, but he wouldn’t want me to be recaptured while trying to save him. I turned to one of his windows, and opened it as quietly as I could, then pushed the screen out.

It fell to the ground with a loud crash. I held my breath hoping that the people in the living room hadn’t heard it. “Did you hear that?” one of the guys asked downstairs.

“She’s here,” another one of the guys, said.

My heart started going a million miles an hour, I was too scared to move. I heard their footsteps coming closer to Jordan’s room. I finally found the will to move and escaped out the window using the trellis near it to get down to the driveway.

As soon as my feet hit the driveway I began to run. “Run, Keri!” I heard Jordan shout after me. I felt tears course down my face, as I left Jordan to fend for himself. I could hear a couple of the guys running after me. I ran as fast as I could, taking random streets, and twists and turns trying to lose the men chasing me. My goal always the same, the Outkasts hideout.

I glanced behind me to see that nobody was following me. I slowly opened the warehouse door, and then slipped inside. I turned on a couple of the low lights so that I could see. I ran over to the phone then called Taria, before I collapsed on the ground, holding the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” came Taria’s tired voice.

“Tay, this is Keri, I-I need you to come to the hideout right away,” I said quickly, hoping she’d be able to follow me.

“Keri?!” Taria shrieked into the phone in complete disbelief.

“Yes, I need you to come down to the hideout, please! They have Jordan,” I hissed, trying to keep my tears back.

“Okay, give me a couple of minutes,” Taria replied, trying to keep her voice calm.

“Can you call everyone else?” I asked, looking around when I thought I heard something.

“Yeah okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes,”

“Please hurry,” I said, my voice cracking, and then the line went dead. I let out a small whimper, and then the lights went out. I crawled underneath a desk as the door flew open.
The place was soon swarmed with people from Bloodlust. “Where is she?” I heard Adams voice hiss. The lights came back on making me blink, trying to get my eyes adjusted to the light. I saw Jordan, his hands behind his back, and his mouth gagged, still standing between two people. “Where is she?!” Adam’s voice asked again, as someone with a ski mask punched Jordan in the stomach, making him double over, his eyes full of pain as he searched for me.

Suddenly the chair in front of me was moved, and I was starring into dark brown eyes. “Found her,” the person said, as they pulled me out of my hiding spot.

“Tie her to a chair, her friends will be coming soon,” Adam ordered, making me shiver in fear.

The people holding me quickly did as they were told. I soon found myself tied to a rolley chair, my arms tied to the arm rests, and my legs tied together then tied to a wheel, they then gagged me. As all of this took place I looked around to see if I recognized any of them, but they all wore ski masks.

One of them hit me in the chest, making me cry out, and Jordan struggle against his captors, who then hit Jordan, making him stop. I looked over at him with sad eyes, as Bloodlust picked up everything that had been tipped over. One of them pushed me over to where I had been hiding, and turned me to face the wall. I tried to look around to see what was going on but I could only see the sides of the chair. The lights were soon turned off and everything quickly quieted.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry, this chapter was really really late, but just htink...you dont' have to wait as long to find out what happens...so there's a plus to this :P other than that, hope you enjoy the story, comment, subscribe, clean jokes I take em all lol