Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Fifteen

I let out a soft whimper, when I heard cars pull up. The Outkasts were here. “Sh Keri,” Adams voice whispered. “The life of your boyfriend’s at stake,”

The door opened, and the lights came on soon after the threat. I heard all of my friends’ joyful laughter as they walked in. “Where’s Keri?” I heard Arials’ voice finally ask.

Everyone began to murmur random things that I couldn’t make out. I let out a muffled cry of pain, when I moved, making the ropes dig deeper into my skin.

“Keri?” Everyone’s voices asked, as they ran towards me. The chair was quickly turned, and I saw everyone’s faces.

“Keri!” Nathan said shocked, as he quickly ungagged me. “What happened?”

I gasped as I saw one of the Bloodlust come out of the shadows. Everyone turned at once to see what had scared me. They all reached for their guns, when I heard a gun cock. I saw it was pointed under Jordan’s chin.

“No! You guys stop! They’re going to kill Jordan!” I screeched, now thrashing, trying to free myself.

Nathan was the first to set his gun down, Arial and Taria following suit, and soon the rest did also. Bloodlust quickly surrounded them, forcing their hands behind their backs. They led Jordan over towards them, and pushed him towards them.

“Much better,” Adam cackled, as he took his ski mask off. The tears that I had been holding back now came out in torrents. He walked over toward me, smiling at Taria’s look of disbelief. He then leaned in and kissed me.

I screamed, trying to move away, but he held onto my face, keeping me in one place. “Good girl,” Adam said, and patted my head. I cried harder, knowing that Taria’s heart had just been blown to smithereens.

“I’m so sorry Taria,” I whispered, as I was untied from the chair, and led outside, with my hands behind my back. The rest of my gang was brought out behind me. Jordan was forced into the back of a car; they threw me onto the floor of the same vehicle as before.

They kicked me, making me cry out in pain, as they got a couple more people into the car. I soon felt a blanket draped over me, and feet on my side, using me as a footrest. Soon the vehicle rumbled to life, and we began our journey to Bloodlust territory.

When the car finally turned off, they dragged everyone out into the parking garage, and pushed us into their hideout. We were led into the room where their leader was, who cracked an evil grin when he saw us.

“Well, well, if it isn’t our pretty prisoner,” he mocked, making me shiver. I heard Jordan let out a low growl somewhere behind me. “Take her into my room I want to have talk with her,”

“No,” I whimpered, as I was stood up. Jordan tried to get up and save me, but he was quickly stopped. They dragged me to a side room, and threw me in. I twisted my body so I landed on my shoulder.

I waited for what seemed to be hours on end, waiting to speak with their gang leader. He finally opened the door making me whirl around. “So,” he drawled, shutting the door behind him.

“What did you do with them,” I hissed, angrily.

“All in goodtime, princess,” he mocked making me glare daggers at him. “What I what to know is who helped you escape,”

I closed my mouth making my teeth click together. He chuckled quietly, “Going to try and save him from his fate?”

He slapped me, making me look the other way. “Too bad for you, we already know who did it,” my eyes widened at this, my breath catching in my throat. “Bring him in,”

At this, the door burst open, and I saw Dakota standing between two people. I gasped, upon seeing him.

“Well, that answers our question,” the gang leader smirked.

Dakotas eyes went wide, “What? No! I never helped her, I swear!”

“We’re sorry to have to do this to you, Dakota,” the leader said, sadly.

I could see the horror in Dakotas’s eyes. “No, please,” Dakota begged, falling to his knees.

“You should have thought about this before you helped her,” their leader mocked.

I felt so bad for Dakota, he didn’t deserve whatever was going to happen to him. He looked so scared. “Let him be, he didn’t help me escape,” I said, making everyone look towards me.

“Too late for that, princess,” the leader, mocked, patting me on the cheek. “We have video cameras in all the rooms,”

“N-no you don’t,” I stuttered, trying to slow my heart rate down. He had probably watched every time I had been raped, if he was telling the truth.

The leader smiled and turned on a T.V. I saw my first night stuck in this hellhole. Tears began to streak my face, as Dakotas eyes softened when he looked towards me. “I think, we do, Keri, my love,” I shuddered at him saying my name.

“Take him away,” their leader nodded towards Dakota.

“No! Please, I’m begging you,” Dakotas voice pleaded as he was drug from the room.

I gasped when I heard a loud thump. The leader made me turn towards him. “What do you want with us, Steven?” I snarled.

“For you to get our of our way,” he hissed.

I fell on my knees when I felt a searing pain rip through my back. Looking behind me I saw a person with a whip. I whimpered when I looked back up towards Steven. He laughed, “What’s the matter? The brave Keri can’t handle a little whipping?”

At this the whip came crashing down on my back. The pain was so great, I couldn’t even cry out. After five more lashes Steven kneeled down next to my sobbing form. He took my chin and made me look at him. “I’m sorry, really I am,”

I had half a mind to believe he was telling the truth; I was in so much pain. My mind was soon numb with pain after they poured salt water onto my back, making me scream. “Please, just kill me,” I whispered, as I lay curled up on the floor.

“Naw, that comes later,” Steven mocked. A couple of people came into the room then dragged me down several halls, then threw me into a cell.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...yeah, YAY IM ON TIME FOR ONCE! Okay other then that little tid bit of random information. Love you, oh people who comment! Not that I dont' love my subscribers, but I love the comments I get, they brighten my day soooo much. Especially the person who raped my comment page of it's virginity...my friends found that fricken hillarious! Otherthen that...comment, subscribe, clean jokes. anyof that I like, hopefully you liked this chapter, cause this stories gonna take a huge turn, so fasten your seatbelts for the next time i put a chapter up. Kay I'm gonna let you lovely peoples be, enjoy you're readings!