Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Sixteen

“Keri,” Jordan’s voice said, sounding astonished. I looked up, and saw his worried face. Smiling slightly, I tried to sit up, but collapsed back to the ground. Jordan moved towards me, and picked me up, as gently as he could. I clenched my teeth as wave after wave of pain washed over me.

He sat me down next to him, and gently kissed my head, beginning to free my hands. “What did they want?” he whispered into my ear.

“For us to be out of the way,” I whispered, looking towards the ground.

Jordan didn’t’ say anything, only stroked my hair. My eyes closed slowly, and I soon fell asleep.

I woke to someone jerking me from Jordan’s arms. I let out a surprised yelp, which resulted in Jordan waking up. “Stupid cunt,” the person hissed, when I clawed him in the face.

He pulled my wrist, making my body move closer to him. He then forced my back to his chest, and put a knife to my neck, forcing Jordan to stop moving. I was pulled out of the cell and taken down several hallways, then forced into a room.

Looking around, I instantly realized that this was Adams room. I went towards a closet and opened it. My old hiding spot was still there. I sat down, closed the door, and cried.

“Keri,” Adams voice called a few minutes later, making me sit in silence. “Keri I know you’re in here,”

I felt my body begin to shake as the closet door opened. Adam smiled upon seeing me. “What are you doing in here?” he cooed as he gently led me out of the closet. I looked at him, eyes wide with fear, as he lightly brushed his lips against my cheek. “Why are you scared?” he whispered into my ear.

I looked towards him, confusion in my eyes, “What do you want with me?”

He sighed and looked away, “You won’t agree to it,”

“Agree to what?” I asked curiosity peeked.

“I-I,” Adam started then stopped.

“What? Agree to what, Adam?” I mentally slapped myself for my curiosity

Adam looked at me, “A few months ago, I started to research an old interest of mine. It took me a little while, before I realized that I actually had the talent to be a very good person in this field-”

“Stop,” I interrupted him. “Just tell me what you’re talking about,”

“I can hypnotize people,” Adam said, with the biggest grin I had ever seen.

I stood there for a couple of seconds, then burst out laughing. “You know that’s all an act right?” I asked, wiping tears from my eyes.

“I’ll prove it to you,” Adam pouted.

“How?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Let me hypnotize you,” Adam mumbled.

I nodded my head, still laughing, “If you can hypnotize me, I’ll believe you,”

“Really?” Adam asked in disbelief.

“Yeah,” I laughed. “I want to prove you wrong,”

“Oh you’re on,” Adam smirked. “Go lay on the bed…you won’t fall then,” Adam explained after he saw my look of disbelief.

I slowly went to sit on the bed. Once I was seated I looked towards Adam. “Um…can you lay down, please,”

I rolled my eyes and lay down. “Close your eyes?”

“Fine,” I sighed, and closed my eyes.

“Okay, now please don’t talk for the next several minutes,”

“M’kay,” I replied.

“I said don’t talk,” Adam growled.

I pouted, making him sigh, “It’s fine,”

We used to be such good friends…what happened? I wondered.

“You need to relax,” Adam whispered. I slowly loosened my muscles. “You need to relax more, more relaxed then you’ve ever been before. So relaxed you feel one with the bed, and your mind slowly clears…your mind clears to nothingness,”

As Adam whispered words into my ears, I felt my body relax and my mind slowly clear. I couldn’t remember a time when I had been this relaxed before…then he attacked me.

My eyes flew open as I felt him straddle me. He then ripped off my shirt and pants. I tried to stop him, but soon found that my hands were handcuffed to the headboard. I began to kick at him, but he sat on my legs then tied them to the footboard.

I began to cry, as I tried to free myself. Adam began to strip in front of me. “Please, don’t do this,” I pleaded, when his face was above mine.

“You don’t have a choice in this,” Adam whispered as he shoved a gag into my mouth. He began to kiss down my jaw, to my neck, and finally my breasts. As he kissed and sucked my breasts he began to finger me, making me struggle even more. Once he had enough of “teasing” himself he attached his lips to mine and entered me. Starting to thrust, making our hips crash together.

After he had satisfied his needs, he dressed me then had me put back into Jordan’s cell.

“Keri, what’s wrong?!” Jordan asked, pulling me into a hug, trying to comfort me.

I shook my head no, and cried into his shirt, “I’m so stupid!”

“Sh,” Jordan soothed. “You’re not stupid,”

He began to rub my back, lightly, as I started to hiccup. “I almost believed him,” I cried, harder.

“It wasn’t your fault,” Jordan cooed, kissing me on the head.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! I'm on time, even if nobodies on to read it...oh well! lol well anywho, this is the end of the beginning mwah mwah mwah. It actually kinda starts to slow down after this, but bare with me, as I try to get this to move along faster then what it is right now...I actually am catching up to where I am in writing, mainly cuz...I'm running out of ideas, but one of my friends gave me a really good idea so..I'm going off of that for a bit. We'll see where that leads. Anywho, enjoy the read, comment subscribe...clean jokes, whatever you'd like. Feel free to comment and critize cause believe it or not...I enjoy it. Either way...hope you enjoyed the story and I'll attempt to finish a couple more chapters this week.