Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Two

"Status!" I shouted, after Jordan and I dived under some cover, bullets whizzing by us.

"Jimmy was attacked," Arial replied, as she sent off a couple of bullets in retaliation.

My breath caught in my chest. Not Jimmy, not the one that had been the love of my life for the past three years, before Jordan. I felt Jordan take my hand in an attempt to comfort me, as tears filled my eyes. "Where is he?" Jordan asked, seeing I was unable to talk.

"They have him," Arial replied, regretting having to tell me.

"Have any of them left yet?" I asked. Arial shook her head no. "We still have time then."

I took my shoe off then pulled my sock off. I began to wave my white "flag" until the guns stopped firing. I cautiously began to stand, making sure my bandanna was covering my face. "Show us you're unarmed," one of Jimmy's captors yelled.

Taking my gun and its holster, I held them up then dropped them on the ground. I then turned all my pockets inside out, and pushed my sleeves and pant legs up. They nodded towards me, telling me to walk towards them.

I walked halfway towards them and stopped. My phone was going off, my moms' ringtone playing. I pushed the ignore button, then tossed it to Jordan. I turned back around to see a gun pointing at my face. "Who was that?" the boy asked.

"Why do you care?" I snarled.

"Answer the question," He said, cocking the gun.

I heard Jordan gasp. "My mom," I replied.

"Prove it," he whispered.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes. "Give me my phone."

Jordan walked up behind me, also wearing his bandanna, and handed me my phone. I then knocked the gun out of my aggressors hand with a quick spin punch to the side, and took my gun from Jordan. The boy stared up my guns barrel, from the ground, seething. "Now here's what's going to happen," I growled. "You're going to give me Jimmy back, and we'll let your gang go with a warning, if you don't, we'll just have to fight you,"

"So fight us," the boy whispered. "He was on our territory anyways."

"Oh yeah, remind me where that line is again," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"By Studers," the boy said, looking away.

I knew I had him now, "And whose territory, pray tell, are you on, right now?"

"Outkasts," the boy muttered, scowling.

"And what exactly are you going to do right now?"

The boy looked away, pissed. He looked back towards me, a small smirk on his face. "Find out who leads you fuckers," he responded leaping towards me.

Thankfully, I had seen his muscles bunching together for the "surprise" attack. I spun out of the way, then roundhouse kicked him in his goods. He fell to the ground, clutching where I had kicked him. "What was your answer again?" I asked, mocking, as I knelt down next to his head.

He gritted his teeth, refusing to say anything. Rolling my eyes I rolled him onto his back. "Ready for this?" I asked, smiling, as I fisted one of my hands, then brought it down, fast, into his abdomen. He doubled over, trying to breathe, his eyes bugged out.

"You can have him," the boy whispered, choking the words out.

I nodded. "Looks like we've come to an agreement," I shouted. "Jimmy comes with us, and you take your disgraced leader, with no more than a few bruises."

The gang muttered among themselves, as I waited for them to respond to their leaders orders.

"Stupid newbies," I muttered under my breath, as I cocked my gun, and pointed it at their leaders head. "One!" I shouted, making them look towards me, surprised. "Two!" They continued to stare at me. "Don't make me count to three!"

They ungagged Jimmy, and released him from his bonds. "That's what I thought," I whispered, as I kicked their leader in the ribs, making him grunt in pain. "Escort them off our turf," I said to the people that had just arrived, from my gang. They nodded, and grouped the sorry group of people together, and led them back to their homes.

"You okay?" I asked, Jimmy, as he turned towards me.

"Yeah," he nodded his head, rubbing his wrists.

I nodded, "Get on home,"

"Will do," he replied, giving me a thumbs up, and sprinted to his house, which was only a few blocks away.

"Now the rest of you get back home! I expect to see you at school tomorrow!" I said to the rest of my gang. They nodded then ran off back to their houses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo...I"m gonna try and update this every tuesday. Um...I believe that this chapter isn't my greatest...I actually think the next few chapters are better. Please bear with me as I try and get this a little more interesting as it goes on. I would love to hear your ideas and maybe I'll be able to try and incorporate them into the story. Comments are greatly appreciated.

5/15/13

Proofread this one as well, if you see any mistakes feel free to let me know, and I will fix them as soon as I get the chance. Also, if anybody has any ideas for titles for this book, it'd be great...I have none as of now and this story is...2 years old? I think two years sounds about right. Anywho, I'm going to do my final homework assignment and if I have time to proofread another chapter when I'm done with that I'll be doing that.