Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Twenty-Two

Dakota and I walked back to Adams bedroom. I was dreading what Adams decision would be. Dakota held onto my hand as we walked into Adams room. Adam turned t face us, he came over and hugged me. "What did the doctor say?" he whispered.

"I"m pregnant," I whispered back.

"Y-Your what?!" Adam exclaimed in disbelief.

"Adam, I'm pregnant," I repeated, looking at him.

Adam sat down on the bed, shocked. "Who's is it?" he finally asked.

"My rapists,"

Adams fists clenched, "You can't keep it,"

"And why the hell not?" I asked.

"Because you can't," Adam shouted.

I glanced over towards Dakota who nodded. "I'm leaving then," i whispered.

"You can't leave," Adam smirked.

"And why the hell not?" I repeated, shouting.

"Because your parents disowned you, remember?" Adam said quietly, sadness in his eyes.

I stopped, as tears began to roll down my cheeks. I had forgotten that, my mom and I had gotten into a huge fight, which then followed with me moving in with Adam. "I have other relatives," I whispered.

"Do you really think that they would let you move in with them if you told them you were pregnant?"

I burst into tears, "Then put me with the father, if that will keep you from killing it,"

He made me look at him. "Listen to me," he snarled. "You are not going to spend your time with the babies father, but you will abort the baby,"

I wrenched myself from his arms, and walked to the door of the room.

"Where are you going?" Adam asked enraged.

"For a walk," I snapped, walking out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I was suddenly starting to get the feeling that Adam and I didn't belong together.

I walked down multiple hallways, trying to calm myself. "Don't worry," I whispered, putting my hand on my stomach. "I won't let him kill you,"

"Keri!" Adams voice yelled after me.

I turned around to see Adam running after me. I began to run, as best as I could. Opening a door, I quickly went into the room, I stayed leaning against the door until I heard Adam run past still calling my name.

I waited for a couple of minutes, then walked out of the room. Walking down the hallway the way I had come. A few minutes later I was where the Outkasts were. I leaned against one of the cages and slid to the floor, head in hands.

The person occupying that cell slowly moved towards me. I didn't' move, I didn't care what they did to me. I felt a large calloused hand pet my hair softly, I leaned my head closer to the cage. Hearing a soft intake of breath, I smiled slightly. The person behind me began to braid a small section of my hair. I turned my head so it would be easier for them.

The person stopped braiding suddenly, I took the braid in my hand and pinched the area he had stopped at. His hand brushed against mine, as he went to start a second braid. I smiled when I heard his breathing stutter.

He began to braid another section of my hair, stopping when both braids were the same length. He took the strand that I was holding and put the two strands together, clipping them with the clip I gave him.

Once the clip was secure he began to braid the ends of the strands together. I handed him a ponytail holder which he took, and put at the end of the braid. Brushing my hand against the braid, I felt that it was perfect.

"Thank you," I whispered, turning around to see the Outkasts "second-in-command".

He gave me a weak smile, as tears formed in his eyes, "Do you remember me?"

I looked at him, trying to remember anything other then what I had been told. I shook my head no, "I only remember what I've been told,"

I started at this thought, I only remember what they had told me, I couldn't remember ever being raped by Jordan, I only remembered what i had been told. My thoughts chased each other in my head.

"Did you ever rape me?" I asked.

Jordan shook his head no.

"You guys never did anything to me, did you?"

"No, we didn't,"

"You're being held prisoner for no reason then," I mused.

Jordan sighed, "They want us out of the way...and we will be in one weeks time, I heard them talking earlier. Our families probably think we're dead by now anyways,"

"This isn't right," I whispered, as the door opened and shut to my left.

I saw Adam appear on my left, in the corner of my eye. He grabbed my arm and stood me up. "The doctors ready to see you," he spat, making my tears fall, as my free hand held my stomach.

"Please, don't do this," I whispered.

"You're aborting it and that's final," he hissed into my ear and dragged me from the room. Adam drug me down the hall, then shoved me into a random room. The next thing I knew I was strapped to a table, then Adam left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this is really really REALLY late...I honestly didnt' plan on forgeting to update this...It's kinda slow going for me, but I'll make sure to let you know if I stop writing suddenly...there's still a few more chapters until I need to start panicing tho so enjoy the read! And again...extremelly sorry I havn't been updating like I should.