Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"You'd rather be with him then me," Jordan continued quietly.

"What?" I asked, shocked. "What're you talking about?"

"You like Dakota more then me,"

"What?! No!" I gasped tears forming in my eyes. "Jordan I love you, how could you say that?"

"You dont' love me, Keri," Jordan spat, making my tears fall. "You love that Dakota kid more,"

"How could you say that?" I asked, quietly, my sobs racking my body. "He's a friend,"

"He's your boyfriend," Jordan sneered.

"No he's not," I cried, my tears finally taking over.

"Don't lie to me," Jordan shouted. "I saw how you two were getting along earlier! Just admit that you like him!"

"Jordan she wasn't in her right mind earlier," Arial said, coming to my rescue. I fell to the ground sobbing, my heart in peices.

"No," I said, picking myself up. "If that's what he wants to think, let him,"

"But-" Arial started.

"Stop," I said, abnormally calm now. "But I do want to say one thing," I spat, turning to Jordan. "I love you, wheter or not you believe me is up to you. And I don't know what's making you believe that I don't because I do. But until you realize that, I'm going to go home...come find me when you've come to your senses," I finished, turning to the entrance of the hideout. "Jordan's leader now," I finished, then left.

Standing up, once I was outside of the tunnel, I turned to my right, and started walking. Close to half an hour later I found myself on a country road. After looking both ways, I decided to go to my left, to see if anything looked familiar.

I walked along the curving road, until I came to an ATV trail. I smiled when I recognized the area, back when we were all in middle school, (and all got along) Adam and I would bike out here to look at the bridge during the summer.

I started with fright, when I realized Adam lived near here. Looking at the sky I saw it was almost dark. I'm so screwed, I thought as I walked forwards into Bloodlust territory.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

After another good hours walking, I found an alley I could hide in, for the night. I found a piece of cardboard leaning up against a wall. I laid it on the ground , making a "bed". Sighing, I laid down, listening to the late night traffic.

I laid on my back looking at the stars, my hand resting over the being inside me. My eyes began to flutter close, when somebody entered the alley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know it's short, but how many of you went "Hey wait what???" at the beggining of the chapter? lol it'll all play out...in my head...I swear I'm gonna write it down...then I got a good idea for another story...damn dreams but oh well...okay gonna let ya'll go happy reading!!!