Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirty

I began to drift off to sleep when a hand, suddenly, covered my mouth. I started to scream and thrash, attempting to get the persons hand off of my mouth. He went to hit my stomach, making me stop thrashing, as my hands covered my stomach.

The person laughed, then moved so that they were in front of me. My eyes widened as I saw a man that looked to be in his 50's all of his clothes were tattered and worn, and his face hadn't been shaven in a good couple of weeks. His breath reeked of stale beer. the mans hair was stringy from all the grease and oil in it.

"Where's your money, girly?" he asked, in a harsh rasping voice.

"I-I don't have any," I whispered, after he removed his hand from my mouth to my neck.

"Where is it?!" he said louder into my ear, making tears fall from my eyes. "Where your money, rich girly,"

"I dont' have any," I cried, trying to pry his hand offf from around my neck.

The man started moving his free hand through my pockets, in search of what he wanted. He made sure that his hand roamed over almost every inch of my body. I attempted to veer his hands away from my body, but he started to squeeze my neck, cutting off my air flow. "No, please," I begged as he started to unbutton my pants.

"Girly don't have money," the man said. "Girly needs to pay,"

"No," I whispered, my tears coming out in torrents.

"Keri!" I heard someone shout in shock. In the next instant the man was thrown off of me. I sat up, breathing hard, trying to get my breath back. Looking to my right I saw Dakota fighting off the homeless person.

I moved over to the side of the alley, watching in horror as Dakota was beaten. In the next instant, Dakota was thrown over by me, the homeless man turning towards us.

"Dakota!" I screeched, and moved over to him, bringing him close to me, the homeless man advancing on both of us. I screamed, drawing peoples attention from the street. A couple of people from some smaller gangs ran to our rescue. They swung their guns at the homeless guy driving him off.

"You okay?" one of them asked looking at us. I raised my head from resting on Dakotas chest and looked at the speaker.

He gasped upon seeing the state that I was in, "Y-you okay?"

I nodded, slightly, still shaking, as Dakota raised his head looking at them.

"Whoa! A beat up Bloodlust!" the other kid said in disbelief.

"How's that work?" the first one asked.

"Easily, "I snapped, standing up, helping Dakota to his feet.

"Whoa sorry," The first guy said, holding his hands up in front of his face. "No need to get testy, we were just...surprised,"

"yeah whatever," I snarreled as Dakota leaned on my shoulder.

"Keri, deep breaths," Dakota whispered in my ear.

I took a couple of deep breaths, helping myself calm down. "Which ones are you?" I finally asked.

"Alphabet Soup," the second one replied.

"Kinky," I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Both asked, their eyes nearly popping out of their heads.

"What're you're names?" I replied.

"I'm Rhese," the first boy said. "That's my brother Tanner,"

"Joy, twins," Dakota rolled his eyes.

"Be nice, Dakota," I whispered in Dakota's ear. "they might be able to help us,"

"Fine," Dakota spat.

"Can you guys take us to your hideout?" I asked. "We'd like to talk to your leaders," I explained when I saw their confused looks. A plan began to form in my head on how we old destroy Bloodlust.

"Umm...sure," Tanner replied,he looked over towards his brother who nodded.

"Let's move," Rhese replied. "Bloodlust has been making more patrols then usual ever since the Outkasts disappared,"

"Has Bloodlust expanded their territory any?" I asked, as Rhese and Tanner led the way to their hideout.

Rhese and Tanner looked at each other then looked back at me. "They've expanded much farther then just Outkast territory," Rhese said.

"They're trying to take over the whole city," Tanner replied in a scared whisper.

I nodded, "Time to start pruning again,"

Rhese and Tanner looked at me confused, as Dakota looked straight ahead, his jaw set firmly. I knew what he was thinking and I felt bad for him.

Nobody wants to fight they're own brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay another update!!! :P 5 or 6 more chapters and then i'm caught up to what I have written...then I think I"m gonna write and type at the same time? idk gonna type it uup first...possibly get this other story idea out of my head first idk i"ll figure it out. happy reading!