Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thrity-Three

I began to shake as I took in the sight of the back of the door. There pinned to the door was Jimmy, something sharp impaled his middle, his hands used to clasp around the object now hung limply at his sides. It looked as if he had attempted to pull it out. He had been dead for a while, his body was all bloated and when I breathed in I noticed a stench in the air.

I slowly sank to the floor, tears flooding my eyes. I felt Dakota's arms encircle me as I began to cry. "I'm so sorry, Keri," Dakota whispered in my ear.

"He was my best friend," I whispered. I hugged Dakota to me tightly, wishing that none of this had happened. I just wanted everything to return to normal.

"W-we should tell his family," I whispered finally.

"Okay," Dakota replied, bringing me in closer and kissed the top of my head.

"Do you think you could get him down?" I asked quietly.

"I can try,"

"Thank you," I got up, then went in search of bandanas and firearms, as Dakota attempted to get Jimmy off of the door.

I finally found everything I needed, and went back to Dakota who was sitting next to Jimmys covered body. He had enough curtesy to take the pipe out of his stomach. "Thank you," I whispered, sitting next to Dakota.

"No problem," he said, wrapping an arm around me.

"This will be yours," I said handing him a gun that was resting in a bandana. "You alreay have a holster," I said nodding towards his belt around his waist.

Dakota's eyes widened when he saw the gun. "This-"

"Is very expensive so don't break it," I finished for Dakota.

He nodded, awestruck. I then stood up then peeered out one of the windows to see people swarming around the car. "Yo, Dakota," I barked, making Dakota look at me startled. "We have company,"

"Shit," he hissed when he saw some members from Bloodlust. "What now?"

"We go out the back way," I replied, as I slipped my bandana on then checked my gun. Dakota quickly followed suit. "Come on, this way,"

"What about your friend?"

I paused for a second to look at Jimmy's covered body, "There's not enough time, we need to go," I quickly led Dakota through a small maze of hallways that led to the basement. "Stay close," I hissed. I felt Dakota put his hand on my shoulder as he waited for his eyes to adjust. I led him across the basement to another set of stairs which then took us outide.

Dakota and I blinked rapidly as our eyes readjusted to the sunlight. "Come on," I urged once I could see well enough to walk. Dakota quickly took my hand and started stumbeling after me. We were able to run across the street, right before a couple of Bloodlust ran around the building. "Come on, we need new transportation,"

"You guys have cars?!" Dakota asked in shock.

"Um...yeah," I replied sarchastically.

"Oh,"

I laughed a little, "They're this way," we walked a couple blocks to our right, people peering out their windows at us. But because we wore bandanas they looked at us longer. Soon I saw curtains begin to open, which made me smile. We gave the people hope that things would be good once more.

We walked a couple of minutes before we got to the garage. "Well, here we are," I said opening the garage door to reveal eight shiny cars. There were two newer Impalas, only a couple years old. one '67 Impala that was black. Then there were three Mustangs colored, red, blue, and black. There was also a black and red Dodge Viper SRT 10 ACR, and finally there was a dark green '65 Mustang. The cars were parked in such an order that the license plates spelled out OUTKASTS.

Dakota instantly levitated towards the collector cars. "Where did you find these?" he finally asked.

I smirked, "My grandpa had the Mustang, we found the Impala getting ready to be smashed at the junk yard. We fixed it up a little bit and this was the result,"

Dakota looked the two cars over, until he decided that they were in good condition. "Can we take them for a spin?"

I laughed a little, "Sure, but we'll take the Mustang, hop in," Dakota jumped into the vehicle as I went to get the key. I turned to face Dakota and had to laugh He looked like a kid at Christmas.

Jumping into the car, I started it then we sped away from the garage, after making sure the garage door closed behind us. We arrived back at the Alphabet Soup hideout about half an hour later.

Mainly we were late because I wanted to stop at home and check on my sister. Unfotunantly for me, nobody was home, so Dakota had to attempt to calm me down after I had a break down.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Keri!" Josh called as Dakota and I got out of the car. "You had me worried girl,"

"I'm sorry, Josh, but Bloodlust got to the car before we could. So Dakota and I had to take a detour,"

"I see that," Josh said, nodding his head towards the Mustang. "You know that was our last good car right?"

"Yeah," I replied slowly. "I give you permissio to use the Outkast vehicles."

Josh nodded, "I now need to know where those are,"

I smirked, "Not my fault you never found them,"

Josh rolled his eyes and started to walk away, "Why don't you tell me what you wanted to tell me last night, Keri,"

"Okay," I called running after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe I have two more chapters to type up then I'm gonna rest a bit and write some more so I can hopefully get this done before school litterarly starts hope you're enjoying the story so far :)