Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thrity-Four

"So what did you need to tell me?" Josh asked sitting back in his chair.

"Bloodlust," I replied.

"A way to get rid of them?" Josh asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Kinda, sorta," I replied, looking twards Dakota to make sure he was okay with this subject.

"I'm listening," Josh said, as Dakota nodded towards me.

"Do the gangs still have to register with you?" I asked.

Josh nodded as he searched through his drawer, then pulled out a small packet. I took this from him, and quickly flipped through it.

"Wht happened to everybody?" I asked, looking towards Josh confused.

"Joined Bloodlust," he replied. "They couldn't do anything without Bloodlust interfering so, they decided to just join them."

I scowled in dismay. "Moherfuckers," I muttered.

Josh laughed quietly, "That's truer then you think,"

I made a gagging sound when I heard this, "Oh, gross!"

"Do not," Dakota muttered darkly.

Josh shrugged, "Got Keri to laugh,"

I rolled my eyes "Well anyways, getting back to why we're here,"

"Which was...?" Josh asked.

"We need the gangs to join together...a temporary truce if you will. That'd be the only way we could get this city back to the way it was," I said looking from Dakota to Josh.

"Are you feelig okay, Keri?" Josh finally asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"You," Dakota started out.

"You just said you wanted all[i/] the gangs to join toghter," Josh finished.

"Um...cuz they kinda have to in order to defeat Blodlust," I replied sarchasitcally.

"But-" Josh started.

"How would we get everyone to come together?" Dakota finished.

"We'll think of that when we're talking to them," I replied, putting a hand over my belly.

"But first," Josh said, looking at me seriously. "You're going to see doctor,"

"Why do I need to see a doctor?" I whined.

"You want to make sure your babies healthy right?" Josh questioned, looking at me sternly.

"Yes," I replied, lowering my head in defeat.

"Good," Josh sat back in his chair. "After you have seen the docter then we'll try to get the gangs together,"

"Fine," I pouted.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A couple hours later I was sitting in the lobby of a nearby hospital, awaiting my turn to see the doctor. Dakota sat near me, staring off into space. He was extremelly jittery.

I rested one of my hands on his knee making it stop bouncing up an down. He looked over at me his eyes softening when he saw my concerned face. "Are you okay?" I asked him quietly.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"You're sure?"

"Just a little nervous," Dakota whispered, licking his dry lips.

"Why're you nervous, child?" I asked, slightly amused.

Dakota shurgged, making me giggle alittle.

"Weirdo," I shook my head.

"Keri," came the nurses voice as she called my name.

Dakota and I stood up and followed her to the room where we would be seeing the doctor.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." she said, then closed the door.

I sighed then went and sat on the exam table while Dakota sat in one of the plastic chairs that was in the room. The docter walked into the room a couple minutes later.

I looked over at the doctor, "Hello Keri, how are we feeling today?"

"I'm good...I think," I replied, sounding some what unsure of myself.

The doctor chuckled a little, "That's to be expected seeing as this is your first pregnancy,"

She sounded like she was trying to be sincere, I know she was but at the same time it sounded like she thought it was my fault that I got pregnant. Oh yes! I totally wanted to get raped! Yup that was my plan all along, that and getting kidnapped! Oh yes you figured me out! Stupid bitch. I thought. "Yes," I replied with a grimace clear on my face. "I was just wondering...since my kidnappers wouldn't allow me to see a doctor while I was a captive...I was wondering how the baby was doing,"

"Are you going to keep it?" the doctor asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, yeah," I replied sarchastically. "Because I dont' believe in taking away peoples lives...even if I was raped,"

I just wanted to make sure you know what you're doing and want to live with the remider of your rapist,"

"I'll be fine," I growled dangerously, making Dakota smirk at me. "can I just know how my baby's doing? Please?!" I begged.

The doctor sighed, "Okay, Sweetie, as long as you're sure you want to keep it,"

"I'm sure," I growled.

"Okay," the doctor sighed, making me smile a little. "Lay down and we'll start the check up,"

I flinched when she told me to lay down...it brought back crude memories of when I had been raped. I slowly laid down, but when she began to advance on me, I sat up instantly.

"What's the matter, Hun?" the doctor asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head, as my heart raced, as I remembered being ordered around to do things I never ever wanted to do ever again. "I-I'm fine," I eventually stuttered out. Dakota walked up to my side and took my hand in his and gently rubbed my hand with his soft fingers. He was soon able to calm me down enough so that the doctor could continue her check up on the baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
two more chapters for sure to type up then i'm caught up for a bit...i really really need to write tho...happy reading!