Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirty-Five

We finished the check up about half an hour later. The doctor said the baby was perfectly healthy and he looked beauiful. My jaw dropped when she told me the sex of my baby. "I said I didnt' want to know the sex right now," I hissed as she looked at me dumbfounded.

"Oh...that's right," she said as I glared at her.

"Well no matter, looks like I can start thinking up names for him," I muttered trying to make her feel better.

"Just remember to not do anything too streneous while you have the baby. You'll stress him out then he might not make it," she called after me and Dakota, when we left her office.

I giggled a little when we got into the car. "What?" Dakota asked smirking at me.

"Nooothing," I smiled as I rubbed my belly lightly. "My lil' Jeffrey," I whispered to my belly, as Dakota shook his head, laughing quietly at me. "Onwards driver!" I said pointing out the window down the street towards the Alphabet Soup hideout.

"Righto," Dakota laughed as he drove to that end of town.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"And?" Josh asked, as Dakota and I pulled into their parking garage.

"Baby's fine," I smiled as I walked up to Joh and gave him a hug.

He chuckled quietly, "And you're happy about this?"

"Mhmm," I said, as I spotted Rhese and Tanner walking into the garage. "Hey guys!" I shouted waving a hearty hello to them.

They stopped walking and stared at me for a couple of seconds then waved weakly back towards me. "Hey Keri," they replied back, quietly.

"Don't look at me like I'm insane," I chided them, making them smile a little.

"I'm afraid that the baby will take after it's mother," Josh said with a slightly worried tone.

"And why wouldn't you want him to take after me?" I asked mock offended.

"Ah so it's a boy?" Josh asked.

I nodded my head.

"I thought you didn't want to know what sex it...erm he was," Josh mused.

"I didn't," I replied. "The doctor didn't give me a choice,"

"Aw," Josh said as he brought me into a hug. "Well now that you k now, do you have a name picked out?"

I nodded my head, "Jeffrey,"

"That's a nice name," said a voice from behind me.

I spun around to see Tanner and Rhese standing directly behind me and Dakota wearing huge ass grins on their faces. "Ack! Twins!" I exclaimed.

They both laughed and looked at each other with knowing looks. "Tanner, Rhese behave," Josh chided them.

They siged in usion, "Okay,"

I giggled, "Come on Josh, let's go eat, I"m starving,"

Josh looked at me eyes wide, "but you-and it's been-fine," he finally sighed, making me smile.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()

After we had all eaten, I finally persuaded Josh to come and help me persuade other gangs to form a temperary truce. We started by going to the El Lores hideout.

"Ready?" Josh asked me, as he brought the car to a stop.

I nodded as I put my bandana on, Dakota did the same. Let's go," I said, getting out of the car. I marched up to the door and knocked sharply three times, as the two boys ran up to me.

A window in the door slid open to reveal two piercig blue eyes. They widened in surprise when they saw two Outkast standing outside their door, along with an Alphabet Soup. "State your business," the person said.

"We need to talk to the lord," I replied.

"Why you wanna see him?" the person behind the door asked.

"Confidential," I replied with a slight smirk. He glared at me as I smiled widely at him.

He opened the door and allowed us to walk past him. "Why are you so familar?" he asked slightly annoyed.

I smiled, "You've seen me around,"

He nodded as he motioned for us to follow him, "You better have a good reason for bothering him," our tour guide warned us as he stopped by a door and knocked on it.

"Good to now," I replied, as I heard a gruff voice asking us to come in.

The lord looked at me with his eyes halfway out of their sockets, "O-o-outkasts!" he spluttered as he saw me and Dakota take seats in front of him.

"Nice to see you too," I replied with a huge grin.

"I thought Bloodlust exterminated you guy!"

"Nope," Josh replied with a huge grin.

"You!" the lord nearly shrieked. "You are not allowed in here!"

"Hm, I kinda want to hear this," I mused. "Okay, yeah, but that's not the reason we're here, lord, you gotta listen to me. Ignore A if you have to, just focus on me for now," I growled.

The Lord turned to face me with his arms crossed, "So speak Outkast,"

"Can do, "I muttered. "Kay, yes Bloodlust did attempt to exterminate the Outkasts but as you can see we escaped,"

The Lord nodded.

"Sooo...the Outkasts escaped Bloodlust and now we're looking for people to help us exterminate them. We all know they've been trying to take over the town and I want to make sure this town stays free for everyone," I finished quickly when it seemed I was losing the Lords interest.

"And what do you want from us?"

"Just your guy's support in helping take down Bloodlust," I replied.

"And why should we help you exterminate Bloodlust, when they almost got rid of you guys,"

"but as you can see they didn't succed," I pointed out.

"True," the Lord finally admitted, he looked me and Dakota over, completely ignoring A. His eyes finally rested on my stomach. "What happenend?"

"They raped me, what else?" I replied sarcastically.

The lord nodded, his eyes showing a spark of hatred.

"So will you help us?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

The lord nodded his head, "Nobody deserves to be raped," I smiled, sitting up straighter, "Thank you,"

The lord smiled a little, "Hey what are big brothers for?"

At this Dakota and Josh looked over at me shocked shitless. "You have a brother?!" they exclaimed at the sametime, making me giggle and the lord smirk.

"Mhmm, "I replied. "Just a small bit of info there,"

The lord nodded to us, "Tell me when and where and I'll be there,"

"Can do," I replied as I stood up to leave, "Dakota, A, ready to leave"

They both nodded as they stood up slowly and left the room.

"See ya around," I waved to my brother then followed the two out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
one more chapter oh and i meant to say the Jimmy a couple chapter ago...is not Jimmy Sullivan, it's one of my friends and his nickname just happened to rhyme with Jimmy, just thought I'd clear that up...hope ya'll like it :)