Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirty-Eight

I started to walk towards the garage with Josh and Jordan following me. "Where's everyone else?" I asked Jordan, glancing around the hallway, taking in the dirty walls that had posters of people this gang was looking for because of a wrong doing, or crime that they had done.

"Back at the clearing. Taria and Arial were pretty unlivable to be around after I let you walk out," Jordan explained. "I left Nathan and Nipple in charge while I was looking for you,"

I stopped in the hallway, and whirled around to face Jordan. "You left who and who in charge?"

"Not who you would've picked?" Jordan asked, as he took in my astonished look. "Keri, they'll be fine, I'll go get everyone today after we visit your sister,"

"I've a better idea." I smiled. "You go get everyone else and I'll see my sister alone,"

Jordan's face fell at the mention of me seeing my family by myself.

"Jordan," I sighed. "It's not because I don't want to spend time with you today, because I do, it's just I'd rather get more things done today, which means we need to do a few things by ourselves today,"

"Okay," Jordan smirked a little. "I do have one question though,"

"What's that?" Josh asked crossing his arms and looking at Jordan hard. I smirked a little, I could see Josh wasn't going to be as forgiving as I was towards Jordan.

"Could I borrow a car?" Jordan asked, making Josh groan and me laugh.

"Josh is running low on cars," I laughed. "I'll drop you off by the garage and you can grab a car,"

Jordan nodded his head as we finished making our way towards the garage.

I waved towards Dakota upon seeing him talking to Reise and Tanner. "I'm going out for a bit."

Dakota nodded his head in acknowledgement but glared towards Jordan upon seeing him get into the passengers seat of the Mustang. I smirked a little then got into the drivers seat and started the car up zooming out of the garage and started heading towards the downtowan area.

Jordan kept quiet for most of the trip, keeping the same blank expression on his face, everytime I glanced towards him.

"What's up?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road. "You seem annoyed,"

Jordan shook his head, giving a silent sigh. "I'm just confused I guess,"

"Confused about what?" I asked turning left, ducking my head out of habit, upon hearing gun shots in the distance.

"What's going on," Jordan confessed looking towards his hands. "Why don't you want me to come with you to see your mom?"

"Jordan," I groaned.

"No, tell me," Jordan demanded.

"I don't want you to come because...because I don't know how she's going to react to me being pregnant," I finally blurted out not being able to handle it anymore. I pulled over and began to cry. "I don't want anyone getting hurt because of my moms temper. Lela's probably already getting beaten...mom probably locks her in the room like she used to do to me,"

Jordan sat in his seat astonished, I had never told him how I had gotten my bruises before or what went on at home after he left. "You're mom used to abuse you?" He asked quietly.

I nodded my head, my body shaking, waiting for Jordan to take me into his arms.

He brought me into his arms allowing me to breathe in his scent and start to relax. "Let me come with you," He whispered into my hair, rubbing my back.

I nodded my head, glad that he was willing to go through what was most likely to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
So third tries the charm right? Wrong this took me about five times to write because my computer kept deleting it, the final time I had to go onto my ipod to access it then "post" it so I could finish editing it lol. Well anywho I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Thanks for reading, comment subscribe, clean jokes :)