Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thrity-Nine

I drove to my parents house, and parked the car, dreading what was yet to come. Before I was able to get out of the car, I heard yelling comeing from the house. "Lela," I breathed, as I rushed to the front door, Jordan on my heels. I quickly unlocked it, and ran inside. Looking back and forth I quickly determined that the sound was coming from upstairs, making me run the stairs two at a time, to see my mom yelling through my sisters bedroom door.

"Lela, you come out here now!" my mom was yelling, I could hear my sister crying from the otherside of the door.

"Mom!" I yelled, distracting her momentairily.

"Keri," my mom said, looking at me astonished. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean 'what are you doing here?' I live here," I exclaimed, flailing my arms, as Jordan came up the stairs behind me.

"That's not what your note said, the night you disappeared," my mom snarreled as she glared at me.

"What note? I never left a note! I was kidnapped!" I yelled at her, my heart breaking upon realizing my mom had never even thought to look for me.

"Sure you were," my mom replied eyeing my slighlty buldging belly, making me put a protective hand over it. "I'm sure you and Jordan had a real fun time fooling around, and now you're going to try and come back home so that I have to take care of you and your mistake,"

"Mom!" I yelled throughly enraged now. "I was kidnapped and raped, this child isn't Jordans! This child is one of Bloodlusts members."

"Who's?" my mom asked, crossing her arms over her chest, obviously not believing me.

"How am I supposed to know?" I cried, tears coming down my face, my body shaking. "I was gangraped, how am I supposed to know who the father is?"

My mom scoffed, banging on my sisters door once more. "This is why you shouldn't drink until you black out," my mom finished by forcing my sisters door open, making my sister cower over by her bed.

"Mom! Leave Lela alone!" I yelled at her, making her turn back towards me once more.

My mom stomped over towards me, then backhanded me across the face. "Learn your place!" She yelled at me, as I gritted my teeth, not allowing myself to cry out in pain. "If your sister needs a lesson learned, then I'm going to give it to her!"

"Lela, come here," I called her to my side, making mom glare at me. "I'm taking her," I hissed.

"I'll call the police on you," my mom snarreled back at me.

"And tell them what?" I yelled back at her, making her cower slightly. "And tell them your eldest daughter got fed up and took your punching bag away?"

"You're never stepping foot in this house again!" my mom finally was able to spultter out, as Jordan, Lela and I walked down the steps.

"Wasn't planning on coming back anyways," I called back, shutting the front door and locking it. "Come on," I gently took my sisters bruised arm and led her to the car, then headed towards the garage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to get out to all of you! I hope you enjoy this very dialogy chapter. Unfortuantely for me none of this is written out so this isn't as good as it was the first time I wrote this out. -_- But yay I'm on vacation, so I'm gonna get back to relaxing for a bit before possibly looking over my other stories and attempt to update those as well. :/ We'll see what happens. Anywho, hopefully this gets exciting soon, because unfortunatly this book is coming to an end, possibly sooner than I think. Let me know what you peoples think.

Comment, Subscribe, Clean Jokes?