Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Four

I walked out of the bathroom to see Taria and Adam kissing. Scowling I went to find Nathan.

"Hey," I sighed, sitting next to him.

"Hey," he replied, staring off into the distance.

"Do you aprove of him?" Nathan finally asked, as I began to doze off.

"Wha-?" I asked, confused.

"Do you aprove of Adam and Tay?" he asked me again.

I shrugged, "Not really, but it's her life. She should live it how she wants."

Nathan nodded, "You're afraid it won't last?"

I nodded, "He'll dump her first chance he gets."

Nathan sighed as the bell to go to class rang, "See you at the hideout?"

"Yeah," I replied as I looked for Taria, who was nowhere to be found. Scowling at the ground I made my way to my locker, then to Math.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I was starting to get worried, when I hadn't seen Taria for the rest of the school day. I kept a lookout for her, as I walked home. "Tay, where the hell did you go," I muttered, crossing the tracks onto our rivals territory. Thankfully, I got out of school before anyone in that gang, so I could take as much time as I wanted.

Of course, there was kind of an unspoken truce about going home. Since each gang went to school on the other gangs territory, we kind of had to make a no shoot rule. Otherwise it just wouldn't be fair.

I let out a sigh of relief, upon seeing Taria laying on my porch swing. "Taria Sabrina Ketterson where the hell were you?!" I shouted as I made my way onto the porch.

She didn't jump like I had expected her to, instead she just lay there...unmoving.

"Tay?" I asked, as I walked up to her side. "Taaaay, wake up," I gently shook her. Oh crap! Did I overdose her?! I thought frantically, when she didn't' respond to me. I quickly put two fingers on her neck checking for a pulse. It was really faint, but at least I found it.

"What did you do to her?!" Adam screeched behind me, coming out of nowhere.

"What are you talking about me?" I spat back. "She was like this when I got here."

"What did you do to her when you were in the bathroom?" Adam pushed me against the brick wall of my house.

"I didn't do anything to her," I growled. "We just talked."

"Why couldn't you talk around me and Nathan?"

"It was girl talk."

"Sure," Adam hissed, as Taria let out a soft whimper of pain, her eyes fluttering open and closed.

I kneed Adam in the stomach, making him let go of his hold around my neck, then ran over to Tarias' side. "Tay...Tay are you okay?" I whispered as I gently touched her face.

"Where's Adam?" Taria whispered, opening her eyes to slits.

My face fell at the mention of Adam. I sighed, "He's right here."

Adam strutted to Tarias side as I moved over, making sure he could see that I didn't approve. "I'm right here, baby," Adam whispered, making me gag, silently.

"What did you give me?" Tay groaned.

My eyes widened. He gave her something? That would explain why she wouldn't respond. "What did you give her?" I shrieked. "You could have killed her!"

"How could I kill her?" Adam turned to me. "You didn't give her anything."

"You're right," I said a little more calmer than before. "I didn't give her anything, because she didn't need anything. Now I'm going to ask you once again. What.did.you.give.her?!"

"She was complaining of a throbbing pain, so I gave her some painkillers," Adam shrugged, not seeing the big deal.

"You.could.have.killed.her," I said slowly, glaring daggers at him.

"How?"

"She's allergic to almost everything!" I screamed, finally snapping.

"I-I didn't-" Adam started, before getting cut off.

"That's right you didn't know," I snapped. "Never give her any painkillers ever again!"

"O-okay," Adam nodded, fervently.

"Now leave!" I pointed towards his black truck. I felt so enraged, I figured, if I had to, I could throw him into his truck.

Adam backed away from me, and went to his truck, looking back at me every once and awhile, making sure I wasn't following him.

"But I'm not allergic to anything," Taria said slowly, trying to put a complete thought together; as Adam pulled away from the house.

"Yeah, I know," I replied looking towards her. "but he doesn't need to know you're in a gang,"

"True," Taria agreed. "Do you think he'd break up with me if he found out?"

I shrugged, "I honestly don't know."

Taria was silent for a moment, "Hopefully he wouldn't."

"Yeah, I know," I replied sitting down next to her. We were silent for a couple of minutes. "Well, we should get our homework done...we're meeting at the hideout tonight."

"Okay," Taria nodded as she shakily stood, then collapsed on the swing.

"You on the other hand, need to get those drugs out of your system," I laughed, helping her stand, then took her into the house.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I looked up, from my homework, at the clock in my room. It was almost time for my mom to come home from work. Looking to my right I saw Tarias' feet, as she lay on my bed, trying to sleep the drugs off. I smiled a little as she tried to grab invisible items from my ceiling.

"Taria," I took her big toe and shook her foot. She didn't respond right away. "Taria," I said a little more persistently.

"What?" she groaned.

"You need to go before mom gets home. It's late already."

She stuck her tongue out at me, and smiled. "I'm serious Tay," I pinched her foot making her kick at me. "Up," I poked her in the side.

"Fine, I'm up," Taria sat up, annoyed. She slid off of my bed, then walked towards the front door. I followed her closely, not wanting her to fall over.

I laughed quietly as she nearly toppled over putting her shoes on. "Shut up," she muttered, walking to the door. "Later," Taria said as she slipped out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I made sure I put this chapter up on time. I never edited this one so if anybody sees anything that needs to be changed, please tell me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :D

06/21/12
I edited this chapter today but my previous statement still stands. If you see something that should be fixed, by all means let me know. :) Hope you enjoy!

5/15/13

Almost a year later and I still see mistakes -_- pretty sure I have everything fixed in this chapter. Again, if you see anything that needs fixed let me know and I will fix it as soon as I get the chance.