Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Six

We had gotten about twenty feet from our boundary line, when gunfire was all around us. Everybody ducked into the closest shelter they could find, and tried to return fire. “Stand your ground,” I shouted as Bloodlust slowly moved forward. Glancing back, I saw that my gang was nearly shaking with fear. I looked forward to see a boy from Bloodlust a few feet in front of me. I bared my teeth, and shot a couple of warning shots at him.

The kid didn’t jump back like I hoped he would, instead he took a couple of steps closer. He’s insane; I thought, as I raised my gun to shoot again. The next thing I knew my gun was kicked out of my hand, as I was twirled violently so my back was facing his front. He put one of his arms around my chest, holding me to him. His other hand was holding his gun to my head. “Tell them to hold fire,” he whispered, viciously into my ear.

“Fuck you,” I snarled back. I attempted to kick him, but he pressed his gun to my skin so, it touched under my chin.

“Do it,”

I pursed my lips, refusing to speak. I noticed my side was slowly lessening their gunfire, when they noticed my predicament. “Let her go!” Jordan shouted, standing, looking as if he was ready to charge my aggressor.

“I need to speak with your leader,” my captor spat. I had to smile a little. You’re an idiot; I thought, sarcastically.

“You have their leader, idiot,” I spat, making my gang try not to burst out into laughter.

“Oh,” my captor mumbled idiotically, as blood rushed to his face.

“If you want to talk, you’re gonna have to let me go,” I snarled, making him let go of me. I spun around to face him, my arms crossed, “so speak,”

“We want to talk about boundary lines,” he said, also crossing his arms.

“It’s not moving,” I replied flatly.

“Is that your final answer?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Uh, yeah,” I replied sarcastically.

He raised his gun, and rested the muzzle on my forehead, “Okay then,”

“No! You idiot!” another person from Bloodlust came up, and removed the gun from my forehead. “He said that she mustn’t be harmed!”

“Then how else are we supposed to expand our territory?!” my captor shouted back.

“Not this!”

“I think someone has a crush,” my captor sneered.

“Hey! No! I’m just making sure you don’t piss him off,” my savior from the Bloodlust gang said, pointing an accusing finger at my captor.

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” my captor retorted.

“Um, hello,” I interrupted, deciding to butt in. “I’m right here,”

They looked towards me, then turned away and started to whisper to each other. I shook my head and slowly began to back away. “Hey! Get back here!” my captor yelled at me, noticing my slow get away. I nodded signaling for my gang to open fire on Bloodlust. I jumped behind some shelter when Bloodlust returned fire. “Keri what were you thinking?!” Jordan hissed as he brought me into a hug.

“Hey neither of us knew what was going to happen,” I whispered, looking towards him. I could see his concern for my safety in his eyes. “I’ll be fine,” I said, as I patted his cheek lightly.

He frowned, “Keri I don’t think I could deal with losing you,”

“You’re not going to,” I hugged him quickly, and then shot at some of the Bloodlust who were stupid enough to try and come closer.

It was about an hour and a half later, when the cops decided to intervene. They started off by turning their sirens on, and wait five minutes, before they came to help. The fight stalled upon hearing the sirens start up.

I signaled to my group, telling them not to fire unless Bloodlust did.

Bloodlust, being as stupid as they are, fired on us when they noticed the cops weren’t coming right away. “Damn our cops to hell,” I cursed under my breath as we returned fire.
“You know they can’t do much against Bloodlust, as there is,” Jordan replied trying to calm me down.

“But still…they could at least try,” I fumed. Jordan shook his head in defeat, as the first cop car came into view. We watched as Bloodlust slowly retreated. I made sure we did the same so the cops wouldn’t pick us all up.

Soon it was just Jordan and I, and one more member from Bloodlust. The cops had just sat in their cars up until now. They painstakingly made their way out of their cars as they raised their guns to fire. “Come on Jordan let’s get out of here,” I whispered as I took Jordan’s hand and started to drag him in the direction of the hideout.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

“We thought the cops had gotten you,” Arial exclaimed, as Jordan and I made our way through the door.

“They had just gotten out of their vehicles when we left,” I explained.

Taria shook her head, “They get worse and worse every fight,”

I yawned as Jordan hugged me, “What time is it?”

“One o’ clock,” Nipple replied, after he checked his phone.

“Shit,” I hissed. “I-I gotta go…mom’s gonna kill me if she finds out I snuck out,”

“Do you want me to drive you?” Arial asked.

I shook my head no, “Better not, I don’t’ know if she’s up or not,”

“Well, get going,” Jordan gently pushed me towards the door, kissing me one last time.

“Okay, okay, I’m going,” I smiled. Shutting the door behind me, I started to jog home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to get up...but just because I'm waaaaaaaaaay over due with this chapter I'm going to post two more chapters too, so...be happy! anyways i'm gonna let you go and post the next two chapters on here, have fun reading!