Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Eight

My breath came in short quick gasps, as the person came closer. I wasn’t sure why I was freaking out; I mean I was a gang leader. Soon the person was right behind me. They leaned down next to me, so I could feel their breath on my neck. “Don’t worry,” the voice said soothingly. “I’m not going to hurt you…yet,”

“What do you want with me?” I whispered, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.
I heard the person laugh quietly, “Wouldn’t you like to know,”

The next thing I knew the chair was turned violently, and I was facing a camera. I looked at it with my tear-streaked face, as the guy running it gave the person behind me a thumbs up. “Now tell me girly,” my kidnapper said, appearing beside me, making me jump. “Who should we send this to?” I looked away, not wanting to tell him anything. “Should I send it to your parents?” he asked, making tears form in my eyes. “Of course,” he continued. “Your mom doesn’t exactly care about you, and your dad’s never home,” my bottom lip quivered but I refused to cry. “Or we could send it to your boyfriend,” he taunted. The tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. “But I do believe he is seeing someone else besides you,” he continued.

“W-what are you t-talking about?” I whispered.

“Didn’t you know? Jordan is seeing someone else besides you,” my kidnapper asked in mock surprise, as I shook my head violently, no.

“N-no, he wouldn’t,”

“But he is,” my captor hissed into my ear.

“No, he’s not,” I whispered. Jordan wouldn’t cheat on me, he loves me, and he’s probably worried sick about me, I thought, as the man continued to taunt me. I was brought out of my thoughts by a slap to the face. I let out a sharp cry from the sudden pain.

“Answer me when I ask you a question,” he snarled in my face. I looked up at him, my eyes pleading for him to leave me alone. “Are you ready for this?” he asked quietly.

“F-for what?” I squeaked.

My kidnapper chuckled quietly, “For your stay here, of course,” I pursed my lips, looking away from him. He forced me to look at him, “Well?” A small whimper found it’s way out of my throat. My kidnapper laughed, and let go of my head, “Then you’ll enjoy your stay here,” he whispered into my ear, and walked away. Turning the camera off, the cameraman left with him.

After the door closed, I broke down and cried. What had I done to deserve this? I wondered.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up a few hours later to someone coming into the warehouse. I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to wake up yet. “Is this her?” A familiar voice asked.

“Yes,” my kidnappers voice replied.

“She’s in good condition, I assume?”

“Perfect condition, boss. Just like you asked.”

I tried not to move as my kidnapper, and the unknown person came closer. I felt a hand petting my hair for a few seconds, but suddenly the hand gripped my hair in a tight hold and yanked my head up. I let out a yelp, as my eyes flew open. Looking at the person in front of me I saw my soon-to-be-aggressor. “You!” I snarled, as I tried to free my hands yet again.

My aggressor just smiled back at me. “Are you surprised Keri?” he purred, as he came closer to me, kissing my neck.

“Why the hell are you doing this?” I hissed through clenched teeth.

“Why am I doing what?”

“You have a girlfriend, Adam,” I put as much emphasis on his name as I could.

“Ah, well,” Adam started to circle my chair. “Seeing as you’re in no position to run off and tell Taria. I can pretty much do as I please,” he began to kiss my neck, and then worked his way down to my collarbone.

“I can’t believe you would do this to her,” I spat. “She trusts you,”

“And she still can,” Adam whispered, as he appeared in front of me. “Because, she.will.never.know,”

I spat in his face. This made my kidnapper hit me in the chest forcing me to lean forward, putting strain on my tightly held hair. “What do you want with me?” I whispered fiercely.

Adam smiled, a sickening smile that sent chills down my spine. “You’ll find out tomorrow,” my kidnapper released my hair, letting my head fall. “But for now we’ll let you eat,” They freed me from my chair, and pushed me to the floor, Adam then pushed a tray full of unknown items in front of me.

“How am I supposed to eat this?” I asked, they had left my hands tied behind me.

Adam rolled his eyes then shoved my head into the tray. “Like a dog, bitch,” he then kicked me in the ribs sending me skidding a few feet from the tray. I curled up into a ball trying to catch my breath. Looking up towards the camera, I saw that they were filming everything. “I expect that to be gone by the time I’m back,” Adam threatened, and with that they left me alone with my tray of food.

I sat up, then slowly made my way to the tray of food. Moving closer, I was able to smell it and I started with the realization that I was being fed food that was rotting. Wonder what they would do if I didn’t eat it; I wondered.

I decided to try and pick through the food, and see if something wasn’t as rotted as everything else. I soon found out it wasn’t a simple task to sort through the food considering I needed to use my mouth to move the rotted food. By the time I was done, I had eaten half of the food. I couldn’t find anything that was fresh.

Lying on my side, I curled up into a ball, feeling sick. Soon falling into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter of the night hopefully you enjoy it, comment and subscribe. Even if you don't, I hope you enjoyed my writing! Happy reading!