Dreaming's for Losers

One Shot

Dreaming brings me no Pleasure. I don't like hearing about others dreams or even having them. They're annoying, very annoying. They only bring me pictures of my past... and then some.
I hate living without you Comatose by Skillet played on. It reminds me so much of him its scary. My dreams center mostly aound him... the way he used to touch me... the way he used to tell me he loved me... Everything about him. My saying then was "Dreams bring me closer to you and your love" Stupid correct? The one i have now makes much more since: "Dreaming's for losers..." It feels horrible dreaming of him when i know he'll never be mine again.
"Shana... c'mon you know i still love you" my dream had made him say... MADE... i know he doesnt feel that way anymore. He has a new girlfriend... one who should feel lucky as fuck that she has him.
"Shana... your a fucking little bitch!" Is a memory of when we last talked.... we had fought and one thing led to another and suddenly i was a bitch.
"I dont understand.... Doesnt he miss me?" i whispered a loud. I shook my head.
"Of course not... why would he?" I closed my eyes as tears escaped my eyes. A soft knock came from behind my door.
"Shana?" i heard someone softly murmur. No... It's not possible. I didnt bother to wipe my eyes as i stood up and opened the door. I was greeted by him apoligetlicly[f.y.i. i cant spell so sorry if i got this wrong!]smiling face.
"Wh-What are you doing here?" I whispered crossing my arms. Comatose, being on repeat, kept going. i dont wanna live i dont breath less i feel you next to me (wakin up to you never felt so real!)
"Is that dedicated to me?" He said smiling some more. I nodded and waited for my question to be answered.
"Well... I broke up with her... I love you Shana and i was stupid to do that... take me back?" he said rubbing the back of his head. I smiled and closed the gap between us and kissed him. Suddenly i sat straight up in bed, legs covered by the blanket. I rubbed my head and looked around.
"Dreaming really IS for losers." is what i said before i broke down crying again.
♠ ♠ ♠
>..>