My Music, My Rules: Own the Mother***ing Stage

THE END!!!

Anya's POV:

I'm so happy! Ryan's family is on their way. Ryan left a while ago to pick them up from the airport. I graduated! And Vanessa and Gaby are coming too.

"ANYA!" That's them now. I was soon tackled by two girls. "WE MISSED YOU! DON'T EVER LEAVE US AGAIN!" They both wailed. I laughed.

"Ah! You guys are here!" I squealed.

"Yes! Now where's Adam!?" Vanessa asked. I pointed to the couch and they tackled him as well. I sat back in my chair, chatting with Jon. I looked up at the sound of the front door opening and closing.

"I'm back!" Ryan called. I heard the sound of his feet and other pairs following. He appeared int he archway. I got up and greeted him with a hug, "Hey, Baby. I want you to meet my family." He smiled. He turned around and I came faced to face with an older woman, in her mid-forties, who looked just like Ryan. A man stood next to her, about fifty. "This is my mom, Rebeca, and my step-dad, Frank." He smiled.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you." I smiled. I held out my hand but instead was pulled into a hug by Rebeca.

"Oh I've been waiting forever to meet you! Ryan has told me so much about you!" She said in a natural bubbly voice. I laughed.

"Really? Hopefully all the things he says are nice." I joked. Ryan laughed and put his arm around my waist.

"Oh! You are just so cute! Let me take a picture!" She squealed. I laughed and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"I'm Frank, nice to meet you." Frank greeted while Rebeca fished for her camera. I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Anya." I greeted back. Rebeca finally found her camera and snapped a few pictures of me and Ryan. It wasn't long before we were all sitting around the living room.

Me and Rebeca were talking about Ryan where there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Brendon said quickly. It's probably his girlfriend. I heard him open the door and I heard the sound of high-heels clank across the tile. I heard a few murmers and a laughed. Soon he walked back in with a familiar girl standing by his side.

"Guys, meet my girlfriend, even though you all have met her before." He smiled, his arm wrapped around Breanna's waist. Ryan's eyes widened in fear, probably remembering the time she almost raped him.

The room fell deadly silent.

"Um...Hi." I said in a fake happy voice.

"Anya! I missed you! By the way, I am so sorry about what happened. Can we put it all behind us?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug.

"Er..Yeah! That would be great." Everyone gave eachother knowing glances at Brendon and Breanna made googly eyes at eachother.

"I think we should eat now." Pete said quickly. I nodded in agreement and followed everyone, with Ryan at my side, to the table.

Brendon and Breanna sat next to eachother directly across me and Ryan. To be honest with you...I was maybe just a little jealous. Was Breanna that much greater than me? How could dhe have stolen Brendon's heart? I know I have Ryan but...we had so much history. It's hard to let that go.

"Hun, you okay?" Ryan asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah! I'm fine." I smiled. He smiled back and kissed the tip of my nose

~~~

Ryan's POV:

That bastard. I know what he's doing. He brought Breanna over here to make Anya jealous. I don't blame her. I mean, I would have been jealous too. But I knew that after tonight, Anya would never have a second thought every again.

I looked over at her talking with my mom. They seemed to really like eachother.

"Mom? Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I asked. She nodded and got up from the table. We walked into the isolated kitchen.

"What's on your mind, Honey?" She asked, worried.

"I just wanted to know if you really do like Anya?" I asked sheepishly.

"Oh! I love her! She's so much more considerate and grateful than your past girlfriends." She noted.

"Yeah, I noticed that. I just wanted to make sure this whole acting nice thing isn't fake like last time." I said.

"Oh no. This is real. I like her." She smiled. I smiled back and we walked back into the dining room.

"I'm gonna get the cake." Anya said, getting up from the table

"I'll help!" I smiled and followed her. We smiled at eachother as I picked up the cake and she picked up the plates and forks. We stood at the head of the table. She set the plates down and I set the cake down. She was about to turn away when I caught her arm.

"Ryan? What's up?" She asked, confused.

"Can I have everyone's attention, please?" I asked. Everyone at the table turned to face me.

"What's up, Ry?" Spencer asked. I looked to Pete. He gave me a small nod and an approving smile.

"Anya, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So..." I kneeled down and took the small box out of my pocket and opened it. She gasped. I saw Breanna's mouth drop open. I could see the diamond's reflection in her sparkeling green eyes. "Anya Wentz, will you marry me?" I asked. I held my breath, hoping she wouldn't say something like, 'let's wait a while.' or 'I'm not ready yet.'

I could see the tears filling her eyes. Her hand reached up and covered over her heart in shock.

"Yes!" She smiled. I saw Brendon's fork drop and his mouth drop open like Breanna's. I slid the diamond onto her finger. I knew she would love it. It had a single big diamond in the middle with smaller diamonds surrounding it. It also had my birthstone on one side, and hers on the other.

I stood up and spun her around and everone clapped. The clapping soon stopped by a yelling Breanna.

"You told me this wouldn't happen!" She yelled at Brendon.

"It wasn't supposed to happen! How was I supposed to know he was going to ask her tonight!?"

"Argh! We had a deal, Brendon!"

Deal?

Deal.

That bitch. That bastard.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled at both of them. They stared at me in shock, "You planned all of this so Brendon could get Anya back and so Breanna could get with me!?" I glared at Brendon.

"Rya-"

"Shut-up! I called you my friend for four years! FOUR YEARS! I thought we had eachother's back and now this!? I can't believe you! And you," I yelled, turning to Breanna, "When will you get it into you head that I don't love you! I am in love with one person! How can you try to break someone apart like that!?" She turned to Brendon.

"I've had it! I don't care anymore! Try to win Anya back by yourself!" She screamed at him before walking out of the house.

Brendon turned around and walked into the living room. I chased him. I wasn't done with him yet. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back.

"You're in for a rude awakening." I hissed, raising my fist. I felt a soft hand pulled me back.

"Ryan, stop. Just let it go." Anya said softly.

"I will not let it go!? Do you not realize what a prick he is!" I shouted. She started to pull me back more, "Anya stop, get back. I don't want you in this." I said sternly. Pete had pulled her back for me.

"Ryan! Stop!" She screamed as I punched Brendon in the nose. Brendon reacted by hitting me square in the jaw. "Brendon!" She screamed. I saw her rip out of Pete's arms and step between us.

"Any-" I started

"No! I'm sick of this! I'm sick of you and Brendon fighting over me! I can't deal with it anymore! I just can't!" She screamed before ripping off her ring and setting it on the table and running out of the front door.

"ANYA!" Me and Brendon both shouted. We both made our way for the door. I pulled him back.

"You've done enough! Stay out of this!" I yelled.

"No! I have every right to chase her!" He yelled back and pushed me. I was about to introduce his face to my fist when Spencer pulled me back and Jon pulled him back.

"Both of you calm down! She's gone!" Pete yelled. Are those tears I see? "I can't believe you two. You both wanted her to be happy, yet you did exactly what it took to make her the complete opposite. Brendon, when will you realize her and Ryan were meant to be? And Ryan, when will you accept the fact that Brendon and Anya are still friends?" He asked.

I saw Brendon look down at his shoes.

"I'm sorry guys." He said softly. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. Oh now he's paying people? "I really am, and I hope you and Anya have a great life together." He said, pulling out the card with the words V.I.P. written in bold letters underneath our band name and his picture. He set it on the table and turned away.

Maybe this wasn't what I planned.
Maybe Brendon isn't a bad as I think he is.

I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"I guess we need to set our priorities straight." I smiled lightly. He laughed, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry." I said and pulled him into a friendly hug.

"Let's go find Anya." He whispered. I handed him back his band card and I pocketed the ring.

~~~

Anya's POV:

I felt the hot tears on my cheek as I clutched my plane ticket in my hand. I didn't know anybody in France, but I hade my credit card and my i.d. Maybe I can just leave everything behind.

"No boarding flight number 343." A voice rang out. I sighed and wiped my tears off and got up and made my way to the line starting.

"Anya." I heard faintly. I shook the voice off, thinking it was my imagination.

"Anya!" I heard louder. Was that Ryan's voice.

"Anya!" And Brendon.

"ANYA!" It was Ryan and Brendon? Am I dreaming? I turned around and saw Ryan running towards me with Brendon behind him with everyone else.

"Anya, I love you." He whispered as he approached me and pulled me into his arms.

"Ryan..." I started.

"Anya, listen to me. We can make this work. Don't get on that plane. If you get on that plane I won't know what to do with myself. Please? Me and Brendon worked everything out." He whispered. I looked over at Brendon, having a conversation with a friendly stewardess.

"I can't deal with this." I whispered, clinging to him.

"Please." He pulled out the ring. Oh that ring. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He loved me that much. He slipped the ring onto my finger.

"I love you, Ryan." I fell into his arms again and he pulled me into the greatest kiss of my life.
~~~

"You may kiss the bride." The priest announced. Ryan and Anya leaned into eachother and kissed. Everyone cheered and followed them outside. Brendon approached them with his short fiancee at his side. She was the stewardess from the airport.

"Congratulations! That ceremony was lovely!" His girlfriend exclaimed.

"Thank you for coming!" Ryan smiled and hugged his friend. "I wish we could stay longer, but we have a flight to catch. We'll call you when we get back!" Ryan and Anya called, getting into the limo on their way to France.

The twenty year old Anya held Ryan's hand as they sped off to the airport. He smiled at her as she looked down to the small bump forming on her stomach.

"I love you." He whispered. She smiled.

"I love you too."