Bite

1/1

His legs were twitching.

I suppose, seeing that my jaw was crushing his windpipe, it made sense that they twitched, but I was bothered, nonetheless. This, this man, this decrepit piece of humanity I held pinned to the wall beneath my alabaster hand wasn't worth the life he was given. I was, below me though my need for these cattle might be. He started to spit blood from his mouth, as his throat filled with it, and his breath came in rattling gasps. Disgusting, these humans. I dropped him, disposed him as he did the scraps on his plate the night before. Wasteful consumers of space, these sheep I depend on for sustenance.

My coat is spattered with tiny pieces of gore, and I curse the man burning on the ground. Not literally, no, a slow burn of pain, not turning him, just drawing out his life. I used to smile as I left their greasy hulks on the ground, slick with blood and smelling of shit; now, however, I find it tedious.

I spotted another, a woman, she glared at me as I walked past, condescension in every pore of her body; derision for my bedraggled appearance. One to take down a peg, I thought with delight. I followed her around the corner, and spoke.

"Miss, oh miss! You dropped something."

She paused, and, with one eyebrow raised, and lips tightly shut, held out her gloved hand.

I could have laughed. With a twist, I grabbed her arm and tossed her into the alley. She moaned, afraid and in pain. I seized her neck, dragging her up the wall. I could hear the useless pieces of cloth on her back tearing, and the smell of her...well, it was delicious. These humans, they soil themselves, every damn time. The wet stain spread down her legs, and, most repulsively, she began to cry.

I paused, looked at her damp face for but a moment, and with a flash of movement, sank my teeth into her chest. She screamed, and like the man before her, began to cough up blood all too soon. I sank my fingers into her flesh, my dirty nails raking her ribcage and pushing into her lungs. Her gurgling breaths trailed off as bone pushed into lungs and heart, and both failed to function.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I'm having issues with the end.