Status: In the making.

We're all a bunch of misfits

Zackys dream girl

As Zacky sat in the club with his four best friends his eyes began too wander around the club. "Looking for anything special?" Brian his best friend asked him smirking.

Zacky looked over at him and sipped his jack daniels. "Just trying too get my mind off of Gena, what I ever saw in her I will never EVER know." Brian looked around with his bandmate when his eyes landed on a girl that was most definely Zackys type.

"Whada bout her?" Brian slurred pointing his glass and finger towards a girl with a ton of tattoos and she was most obviously a misfits fan by her outfit.

Zacky smirked and stood up bringing his now empty glass towards the bar so it wouldn't look like he was just over there to try and pick her up. "Jack and Vodka please" The young woman asked the bartender. "Jack please" zacky asked setting his empty glass down . "Heavy drinker huh?"

The young woman turned to Zacky and smirked a saditic smirk. "You don't know the half of it man" She then turned as her drink was set in front of her and gulped half of it down.
Zacky was obviously impressed by her. "So what's your name sweetcheeks?" Zacky asked taking a sip of his jack.

"Mandiee, not that it'll get you anywhere Vengeance" Mandiee picked up her drink and desended into a certin part of the club. Zacky watched her as she sat down next to the one and only Jerry Only of the Misfits. His Mouth was a gap and he was pretty sure he looked like an obsessed fan.

Brian stumbled over and squnited his eyes to get his vision back. "She's sitting with the grestest band on the face of this earth" Zacky stated as he watched her. "Go talk to her man" Brian said pushing him towards the table.

Mandiee looked over and rolled her eyes at Zackys sad attempted to not look like he was tipsy. Zacky reached the table and smiled. "We seemed to have gotten off on the wrong foot, Names Baker, Zacky Baker but you can call me Zacky." Mandiee looked at him and smirked. "Is that suppose to impress me?" Zacky merely nodded. "It doesn't" Zacky looked at her outfit. "You're ooutfit is kickass, I didn't think they made Misfit heels" Mandiee laughed. "You obviously don't give up do you?" Zacky shook his head. "I will when I get your name and number." Mandiee stood up and laughed. "I'll give you my name, my number you have to work for." She said walking towards the bar. "So whats your name?" "Mandiee Only, the only daughter of the lead singer of the misfits and if you havent noticed my necklace you'd know I know who you are now if you excuse me" Mandiee got her second drink and walked back to the table her father was seated at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter will be in Zackys POV
and heres her outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/mandieeoutfit1/set?id=13092765