Status: In the making.

We're all a bunch of misfits

Zackys plan

I watched her leave the club wither father, didn'y once look like she was tipsy what so ever, she sure know how to hold her jack Daniels and Vodka. I smirked as Brian walked over. "The deed done?" I asked as I sipped my drink. "Yes, did you get your girl?" Brian asked me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, but I will," I continued smirking. "I will" Brian looked at me. I looked over at him. "Get me Johnny" Brian nodded and went to get him. "Yeah boss?" He asked. That's right, I Zacky Baker ran the Vengeance mafia with a few of my best friends. "I need you too pull up records on someone," He smirked. "Who we killing?" He's an idiot. "NO-ONE! I met this girl tonight, and I wanna get to know her more." Johnny looked at me. "Who?" I smirked at the thought of her saying my name,chained to my bed. "Mandiee Only, daughter to Jerry Only of the Misfits" Johnny grinned. "You're dream girl?" He asked. I nodded. "Most definely" I said and looked around to see her coming back in. Brian ran over and handed me her purse. "Say you found it, go!" I shook my head at my drunken retarded friend and walked over to her, smelling the scent of love spell from victora secret. Gosh she's perfect.

"Uh hey, looking for something?" I asked from behind her. She turned and rolled her eyes. "Do you not get the point that I'm not intrested in you?" I smirked tho, her eyes told a whole different story. I leaned down to her ear and my breath landed on her neck, causing her to studder alittle and get goosebumps. "I think this belongs to you," I handed her, her misfits purse and smirked even more pulling back to meet her eyes, her gorgeous hazel tint eyes. "Oh thanks" She said clasping it in her hand. "So uh bye" She said quietly and walked away but I moved through the crowd and stoped in front of her. She rolled her eyes. "What the hell do you want Baker?" I smirked. "I thought it was quiet obvious" She smirked. "You can never have this, you haven't proved you're worthy of a date with me" She said pushing passed me and I again stepped in front of her. "Then allow me to have the pleasure of taking you out this saturday night?" I said smiling. Mandiee cocked her brow. "On Halloween, I'm impressed thought you'd have plans with the goons that you're hanging with that are staring at me" I cocked my head over my shoulder and glared. "Glue your eyes on something else assholes!" They quietly found the lights on the ceiling rather intringing. I snickered and turned to her. "What'dya say?" She smirked. "Meet me at hot topic tomorrow and I'll give you my answer" She says exiting the club while I walk back over to my booth with a cocky smirk playing on my snakebitten lips. "It's definely a yes" I said before downing my drink. "Gather the guys we're going after lowsley he owes me money and I want it by tonight" I said standing up and exiting the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's short, but It's 8 am and I'm running on absolutely no sleep, so yeah.